:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah. Some dude who worked at a restauarant posted on twitter how he was tempted to mess with Kap and a few other players food when they came in.

I posted that I called the guys upper management and that he was a poor representation of that company. (I never really called, I just said it to troll). A few Seahawk fans got real heated. One took an extreme amount of exception to it.

We were going back and forth, I was sipping throughout the game so said a few wild things, so did he. We both got banned from the thread. I was tempted to make "cantbancedric" for a new username an rejoin the thread. I probably should have done so.

:lol: at "cantbancedric"

Can't keep the kid down.

#bangbangNTninergang****theseacocks
#tattletaleass******

Last edited:
BTW this is the first year kap has been allowed to look at the film on the sideline. This will likely be discussed after the season is over. I am not sure if he was restricted from seeing the film to prevent him from being overwhelmed ,or he just wasn't cognizant of what he was seeing.

Kap is getting better, but it's an incremental progression; however, it's better than no progression or worse: regression.

Last edited:
BTW this is the first year kap has been allowed to look at the film on the sideline. This will likely be discussed after the season is over. I am not sure if he was restricted from seeing the film to prevent him from being overwhelmed ,or he just wasn't cognizant of what he was seeing.

Kap is getting better, but it's an incremental progression; however, it's better than no progression or worse: regression.
The progress is not as fast as id like but at least he is progressing

Everyone isnt Luck

He prolly was a lil fluster. but game by game hes getting better 

lets hope hes at his best come thursday

Last edited:

I am not sure where I read this, or if it was Roman or Harbaugh who said it.....

But I read somewhere that one of Roman or Harbaugh claims that when Kap is handed pictures of plays on the sidelines, that he knows exactly what is on them before he even looks. 

I am not sure where I read this, or if it was Roman or Harbaugh who said it.....

But I read somewhere that one of Roman or Harbaugh claims that when Kap is handed pictures of plays on the sidelines, that he knows exactly what is on them before he even looks. 

haven't read anything yet, but kap not being allowed to look at film until now is a fact? interesting.

Last edited:
Bowman still not practicing according to Harbaugh. I don't think he plays this season...that window to activate him is closing in.

Cardinals defense ate Seahawks o-line with 7 sacks. I expect similar stats with the 49ers :pimp:

If lynch gets more playing time over that bum brooks then yes.

Wasn't expecting bowman to play, better for him to get healthy and be at game speed with Willis next season.

Last edited:
if its all true on what maiocco is reporting about them KNOWING they are calling for plays short of distance...smh.

further shows how stupid this offense is.

pretty much praying for miss tackles and YAC.

Last edited:
if its all true on what maiocco is reporting about them KNOWING they are calling for plays short of distance...smh.

I refuse to believe that our coaching staff calls for a play where Vernon is to run half a yard short of the sticks.  Makes no sense on any level.

I refuse to believe that our coaching staff calls for a play where Vernon is to run half a yard short of the sticks.  Makes no sense on any level.

Jim Harbaugh confirmed what Vernon Davis said - #49ers receivers don’t adjust routes based on down/distance because it throws off timing.

that hurts my soul :frown:

What?

That is pathetic. At the end pf the day its a game, just try and get that extra yard forget timing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom