:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need to include Greg Roman in whatever deal we make with any potential Harbaugh suitors. Little do they know of the plague they'll be inheriting. 
sick.gif
 I can't believe he's willing to let the ship sink instead of firing that dude. 

Last edited:
i can't believe we lost to our arch rivals two weeks in a ******* row 
mean.gif

boils my blood

i was at the game today and people were talking so much **** to me, i was quiet the entire game... i couldn't say **** 

whatever man, hats off to you guys...

you deserve A LITTLE  respect

try winning two in a row instead of getting shutout 52-0 next week?? 
wink.gif

Last edited:
real talk though, raider fans are the best

i'm a med student, i'm educated and I don't appreciate the 49er fans

they come in one of two typse - aristocratic, arrogant silicon valley types or violent ganster 49er fans... the first group is bandwagon and they'll ditch the team once they start losing and the second group will shoot at people when the 49ers lose. 

I was back in the bay a few weeks ago on a sunday and I have never seen that many people wear 49er gear on a sunday in my life... the 49er fans = bandwagon like charger fans 

raider fans are more even keel and they're more down to earth and cool to talk to
and a lot of raider fans are educated and intelligent.. don't believe the stereotypes they are 100% false 

so only 2 type of niner fans? bandwagon or thugs? Wow :lol:

At least the playoffs wont be stressful this year.

Between the 49ers and Giants, the last 5 years have taken a toll on my life span. Probably shortened by 25%.

Warriors plan to add to the problem this year. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
real talk though, raider fans are the best

i'm a med student, i'm educated and I don't appreciate the 49er fans

they come in one of two typse - aristocratic, arrogant silicon valley types or violent ganster 49er fans... the first group is bandwagon and they'll ditch the team once they start losing and the second group will shoot at people when the 49ers lose. 

I was back in the bay a few weeks ago on a sunday and I have never seen that many people wear 49er gear on a sunday in my life... the 49er fans = bandwagon like charger fans 

raider fans are more even keel and they're more down to earth and cool to talk to
and a lot of raider fans are educated and intelligent.. don't believe the stereotypes they are 100% false 

That is a lot of stupid right there. Med schools have lowered their standards.

i can't believe we lost to our arch rivals two weeks in a ******* row :smh:  

boils my blood

i was at the game today and people were talking so much **** to me, i was quiet the entire game... i couldn't say **** 

:stoneface: at thinking The Raiders are our "arch rivals."

damn i go to costco and dinner and i come back to all hell breaking loose between niner and raider fans in this thread :lol:

definitely no love lost today

moe200069 moe200069

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1294095/ [IMG]

here you go

enjoy it :lol :lol[/quote]

a bet is a bet, [USER=37799]@JumpmanFromDaBay[/USER]

but why does mark davis look like he got bullied a lot growing up?

Last edited:
mark davis looks like the type of dude you see at bar who's already drunk by 10am on a sunday and cant stop blabbering (and spitting) about how good his team used to be 3 decades ago.

mark davis looks like the type of dude you see at bar who's already drunk by 10am on a sunday and cant stop blabbering (and spitting) about how good his team used to be 3 decades ago.

:lol:

At least the nation won't have to worry about him tweeting apologies after they play ****** :wink:

:lol:

At least the nation won't have to worry about him tweeting apologies after they play ****** :wink:

that would mean he knows how to even use twitter.
and based on what was discussed about education and fan base........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom