:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

for the record

49er fan arrests at levis vs. raider fan arrests at o.co coliseum

In all seriousness most genuine, respectable 49er fans aren't the least bit surprised about those statistics. They know the worst of their fan base are some of the most violent in football.

Problem is a large chunk of the 49ers fan base are privileged elitist types from areas like the North Bay and the Peninsula and were probably too scared to get off their couch and ever venture to Candlestick. Just look at 49er fans on NT for example, always pointing to another man's occupation or status when we're talking about football for God's sake. These are the same one's that also tend to be the fair weather type who only reemerge every decade or so when the team is regularly making the playoffs.

I've met more than a fair share of genuine niner fans over the years though. Most tend to be from certain areas of San Francisco or were born into 49er households. Good game to them.

Hopefully this thread stays strong God knows it wasn't a few years ago. 

Last edited:
That is a lot of stupid right there. Med schools have lowered their standards.
lol

that's an unnecessary and unsubstantiated comment

thankfully you're not on admissions committees :wink: 

also enjoy sitting at home watching the playoffs with us 

Last edited:
Next year when the Raiders win the Super Bowl Mark Davis' hairstyle will be hot in the streets!

straight tomfoolery! the penis haircut x mullet hybrid never went out of style, fam.

lol

that's an unnecessary and unsubstantiated comment

thankfully you're not on admissions committees :wink: 

also enjoy sitting at home watching the playoffs with us 

:frown: misery loves company...

provided the entire NFL collapses, we still got an outside chance though

straight tomfoolery! the penis haircut x mullet hybrid never went out of style, fam.
frown.gif
misery loves company...

provided the entire NFL collapses, we still got an outside chance though
dont do this moe 

i need to void my soul of  any hope to keep my sanity

this team is sorely missing #52 and #53's ability to cover TEs and stop swing passes to backs. how many 3rd and longs have we given up in the past two games to tightends running straight down the seam and then finding a big opening in our coverage or RBs taking 2 yard dump passes and getting 10-15 YAC???

wilhoite and skuta are about as good in coverage as jonathan martin is at blocking.

got damn raider fans invaded this thread harder than us seahawk fans after winning the bet.

me likey. :pimp:

In all seriousness most genuine, respectable 49er fans aren't the least bit surprised about those statistics. They know the worst of their fan base are some of the most violent in football.

Problem is a large chunk of the 49ers fan base are privileged elitist types from areas like the North Bay and the Peninsula and were probably too scared to get off their couch and ever venture to Candlestick. Just look at 49er fans on NT for example, always pointing to another man's occupation or status when we're talking about football for God's sake. These are the same one's that also tend to be the fair weather type who only reemerge every decade or so when the team is regularly making the playoffs.

I've met more than a fair share of genuine niner fans over the years though. Most tend to be from certain areas of San Francisco or were born into 49er households. Good game to them.

Hopefully this thread stays strong God knows it wasn't a few years ago. 
You have no idea what you are talking about, niner fans have always had a strong group on niketalk since I've joined back in 2005. Cats love to talk about fair weather fans when a team is doing good

IC CITY FC just got home from blocking 880 and still has those endorphins firing.

Entitled Niners fan, signing out.

Why is Kap so confused by cover 3 and wants to throw into the teeth of it everytime.

Also is it just me or wasnt Kap a ton tougher to bring down in years past. Dude goes down in a heap when touched like Ginobli in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Because Kaep is not a field general, he is a runner. If Kaep wants to get better as a qb, he needs to work on the mental aspect of being a qb(reading defenses, calling correct audibles) and work on the basics, and his technique. His accuracy needs to match the arm strength.

One thing that has gotten completely overlooked last week and will likely get overlooked again this week is Aldon Smith.  I know he was suspended for a long time, so rust is likely an issue......but dude has been invisible the last 2 weeks.  Invisible.

I agree. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt against Seattle due to possible rust/short week but this week I do not think he got close to Carr one time.

I noticed that Aldon was getting to the QB but Carr would feel him coming and release pretty quickly. That's just a good QB. I mean it's a team effort so everybody needs to look in the mirror and ask themselves if they want this ****.

And Vernon must know something.

And why the hell are Raider fans feeling it incumbent to act pretentious now.

Back
Top Bottom