:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is talk that the next man up will Be Jim tomsula

up-ron_jeremy_1_lg.jpg

Brooks wont be on this team next year with the emergence of Lynch and his salary.

Why is Kap so confused by cover 3 and wants to throw into the teeth of it everytime.

Also is it just me or wasnt Kap a ton tougher to bring down in years past. Dude goes down in a heap when touched like Ginobli in the playoffs.

Gino is a champ
And he has heart

Kap is more like chris fall
The ima punch Julius hodge in the nuts version

At least I can sleep at night knowing niners fans are a kabillion times smarter than raider and Seahawks fans combined.

Times a million.

For all that’s happened this year, it would be a shame to see things end. Harbaugh has done an incredible job turning around a moribund 49ers franchise, and his success over the past four seasons is one of the more remarkable runs in recent league history. I don’t doubt the reports that he’s grating. I just doubt that the 49ers can find a better coach. The 2014 49ers were fatally flawed, albeit in more subtle ways than most are suggesting. The 2015 49ers don’t have to be, too.
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/week-14-nfl-49ers-raiders-browns-chiefs-colts-cardinals/

Pretty good write-up from Grantland. Basically sums up, how I feel about this season and going forward.

Jed York looking funny in the light.

Tomsula would be nice if we have real savvy coordinators. Tomsula is definitely a leader of men and well respected in the locker room, but the brain trust is going to have to grab a top flight O-Coordinator FOR SURE otherwise it's the same ****, different toilet.

Tomsula would be nice if we have real savvy coordinators. Tomsula is definitely a leader of men and well respected in the locker room, but the brain trust is going to have to grab a top flight O-Coordinator FOR SURE otherwise it's the same ****, different toilet.

What OC's are even available?

It sucks because even if we do land a good OC they will be plucked the season after by another team who wants to hire a OC to be a head coach.

If harbaugh goes we must replace him with a offense minded coach.

i really believe mark helfrich could do wonders with kap.

Last edited:
So we need Rams to beat the Cardinals but if 49ers lose we will be in last place 
frown.gif
 going to be the toughest 3 weeks 

If we win Sunday against the hawks... Then we'll be 1 game behind for the last 2 wildcard spots(cowboys/eagles play each other)

Time for a giants type run :nerd: :nerd:

If we win Sunday against the hawks... Then we'll be 1 game behind for the last 2 wildcard spots(cowboys/eagles play each other)

Time for a giants type run :nerd: :nerd:

holy ****, you serious?? i know we had a faaaaaar outside chance, but this... this gives me a slight glimmer of hope.

View media item 1296360
Best scenario is that we win out(10-6), Eagles/Cowboyss finish 10-6 and we can possibly jump Seattle if they go 10-6 as well but then we need a better division record

We also have to root for Lions to lose these games... Lions have to finish 1-2 then it woouls go down to a tiebreaker... But they play (Vikings, Bears, Packers)...

View media item 1296366
Let's do this... We need a miracle but it can happen

Last edited:
sunday is make or break. even if they don't make the playoffs this season, a win in seattle could do wonders moving forward to next season for the team and for kap. conquering that seattle demon and getting a W there after the past few games against them would be a huge confidence booster.

the nfl is weird though, one a week a team will look unbeatable while another looks dead in the water and hopeless, and the two teams can meet a week later and the results will be the exact opposite of what everyone expects.

kap has been seattles little princess these past few seasons. sunday really is a make or break game for him in terms of being a leader and being the guy. even if they don't win the game, i want to see some type of spark from him sunday. go out swinging and put the team in a position to win.

all the injuries, locker room tension, kaps struggles etc, this has really been an everything that could go wrong has gone wrong season though. it's much easier said then done, but a win on sunday can do so much moving forward. the game kinda seems like a trap game for seattle. their used to blowing the 49ers out at home, are riding the highs of possibly peaking at the right time, and probably expect to blow out a reeling 49ers team which they've been getting the better of lately. plus a big sunday night game a week later against arizona which possibly could be for the division. the 49ers need to bask in that underdog role, fly under the radar and play their best game of the season sunday.

i'll be in vegas this weekend. probably surrounded by a bunch of jabronis wearing corny little number 12 seahawk jerseys who have no clue their beloved team once played in the afc west and have no clue who walter jones is. for whatever reason, i've seen a ton of seahawks fans out there whenever i go :lol:

i'll be at some bar drinking either joyously or miserably on sunday though.

The fact that if we win in Sea on sun well be a spot away making the wild card has me hopeful...it starts this sunday :smokin

Lol yall see the video on tmz sports with Kap and Moore talking **** to each other at half time? Tony jerod eddie also talking ****.

On my phone so I can't post it.

Back
Top Bottom