:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tim Kawakami [emoji]10004[/emoji] @timkawakami
Incredible result: York and Baalke have made Jim Harbaugh into the happy, relaxed figure in this. And they're tense, hostile and fidgety.

Eventhough kawakami a fool, he and ann kilion where the ones with the tough question yesterday. Im good these media guys are ripping jed. Especially that knbr, jed made himself look like an idiot.

Last edited:
The stadium is nice but the crowd is subpar compared to candlestick.

Its tough to blame a new stadium though. The Patriots stadium opened in 2002 and they go 8-0 or 7-1 at home regularly, The Seahawks stadium opened the same year and their home field advantage can't be questioned.

Yeah the location sucks, but I'm sure other teams stadiums aren't smack in the middle of the city.

All in all, I'm not buying the ticket price argument for why the crowd sucks. The patriots constantly have some of the most expensive ticket prices in the league if not the most expensive yet from 2010 to this season they've lost 4 home regular season games over that stretch.

That's a good question. Centurylink is in a league of its own in terms of crowd noise.

Ill chalk season one up as breaking in a new stadium, but moving forward if the team is built to compete, crappy home play shouldn't be acceptable. Some teams may suck and put you can count on them to play tough at home despite that.

We'll see what happens but I'm not going to blame the stadium moving forward.

i get the feeling that the lack of crowd noise this season can be attributed to the fact that so many people are walking around the stadium and trying to take in all its vastness. after finally getting a chance to see it in person, levis is gigantic, and not to mention, gorgeous compared to candlestick.

im sure in time, once the new-stadium charm wears off, people will stop roaming around the concourses and actually be in their seats. in the future, i might try to purchase Standing Room Only tickets. from what it seemed like, the view wasnt too bad and pretty close to the field.

Honestly, I am really tired of hearing all of the media and even random fans complain about the new stadium.  Aside from the turf and the hot weather early in the season, there is absolutely nothing worse about the new stadium than Candlestick.  Nothing.

standing room is the way to go.

hopefully tickets drop in price so the real fans can turn the place out. too many hewlett packards and dells walking around.

I've had decent luck ticket wise on stubhub this season and a fellow niketalker helped me with tix to the chargers game (copped em when they were still 7-4 :lol: ) but regardless I was content with what I paid for both games when I went.

After a dissapointing season and no real attractive home opponents aside from Seattle and Green Bay, I think tix will drop a bit for next season on sites like stubhub.

if the niners go back to their losing ways again and people start pulling out of their PSL's and they stop selling out.. i feel like Jed York Will F' the fans again, by allowing the Raiders to share the stadium with them.. we will see in the next 5-6 years.. lol

laugh.gif
Rex Ryan is getting a interview with us
i aint mad

Man, if we can get Rex and a solid OC sky is the limit. IF that happens, I bet Revis comes to us next season. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom