:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i love that jed emphasized that their next coach needed to be not only a leader of men, but a teacher of men as well ala bill Walsh.

However, I dont know if that person is out there.

Theost telling moment was when Loel called YORK out on the tweet on thanksgiving after the loss. He told YORK most said it was classless and that maybe he can learn from this, but he sarcastically replied, "Thanks for the lesson, Loel."

All after speaking for a good while about wanting to learn to do better, and learn and take mistakes into account, and being classy.

Childish ******.

Last edited:
 Cam Inman@CamInman 17m17 minutes ago
Jed York & Trent Baalke say no assistants have been fired. Sorry @FireGregRoman
giphy.gif

Christian Gin @Christian_Gin
York believes Aldon Smith is a "good kid". Talked about how he left in the middle of the 2013 season for rehab.

Theost telling moment was when Loel called YORK out on the tweet on thanksgiving after the loss. He told YORK most said it was classless and that maybe he can learn from this, but he sarcastically replied, "Thanks for the lesson, Loel."

All after speaking for a good while about wanting to learn to do better, and learn and take mistakes into account, and being classy.

Childish ******.
I disagree the reporter sounded like a clown, 9ers played like trash on thanksgiving, glad somebody apologized for wasting 3 hours of my time

Baalke: #49ers will spend the next 7-10 days interviewing coaching candidates, hope to make a decision after.

At least it wont take too long. Just dont **** it up.

fangio or rex for me.  i'd be happy with either,  or fangio as head coach rex as a defensive coordinator and a decent offensive coordinator.

i don't want to see the defense take a step back while emphasizing offense.    this team can bounce back quick with the right coach.

I disagree the reporter sounded like a clown, 9ers played like trash on thanksgiving, glad somebody apologized for wasting 3 hours of my time

Well, I can see why you would think that on first blush. But the guy was merely a messenger for a chunk of fans that dislike York. For York then to play up the aspects that have gotten him this hate was just telling.

The reporter doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. York does and he sucks.

Supposedly Rex doesn't wanna go back down to being a coordinator

That's reasonable to me. Bears would be nice spot for him if they gave him a couple years to build the defense back up.

I think I'm on the Fangio for HC and Trestman as OC bandwagon.

Supposedly Rex doesn't wanna go back down to being a coordinator
i'd prefer him as the coach if fangio didn't get the job.     i could already see if he took a coordinator job for a year and did good that he would have a head coaching job lined up next season somewhere and they would need a new defensive coordinator again.

i'm on board with rex because he's done well when having had a good team with a crappy qb and the defense would continue to be one of the best.   he's gotten the most out of some bad teams as well and the players would love playing for a guy like that.  

offensive wise i know he's under contract but i would love norv turner to be the offensive coordinator again.  alex showed strides in 06 under him and regressed when he left. at this point people know the deal with him.  very good coordinator,  average at best coach who's been fired by 3 teams so i doubt anyone would have to worry about him leaving.

hopefully jed doesn't screw this up though.

Conference clarified one thing: the rift is and has always been between Harbaugh and Jed.

Baalke reiterated that him and Jim were cool.

Last edited:
Put me down for wanting Fangio as HC, What he did for the def w/ all them injuries and guys off the street, showed he can handle the job. 

I hope a lot of the interviews with some of these coordinators go something like would you mind being a offensive/defensive coordinator :lol:

This is not based on anything, but my thought is the whole Jed/Baalke vs. Harbaugh thing may have stemmed from Jed/Baalke being unhappy with Roman, and Harbaugh being completely against firing him.  That is seriously the only thing that makes sense to me.
After reading the reports that Roman is likely to join Harbaugh in Michigan, it makes me even further believe that this post I made 2 weeks ago is exactly what happened.

After reading the reports that Roman is likely to join Harbaugh in Michigan, it makes me even further believe that this post I made 2 weeks ago is exactly what happened.
If that's the case, I'm betting Ohio State each and every time.  

Question - Can Fangio be named the HC while also keeping his DC duties?

Last edited:
Jed and Baalke would be worse than dumb n dumber by keeping Roman same **** different toilet and getting rid of HARBAUGH for what?!?!

Listening to Ratto today, kinda agree: Tomsula's gonna be our next HC unless one of the outside candidates completely wow Jed/Baalke.

Back
Top Bottom