:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The quick blurb on Deadspin just got me all kinda depressed about this situation.
As a matter of fact, the BEST CASE scenario here is that the Niners are ******* stupid. The worst case scenario is that they are cheap, manipulative, and indifferent to on-field success. After all, Niners fans will have to spend their remaining years trudging to Santa Clara to watch a ****** team that can seemingly be undone at any moment by internal political squabbles. There's nothing Harbaugh could have put Trent Baalke through that could be worse than that.

If that's the case, I'm betting Ohio State each and every time.  

Question - Can Fangio be named the HC while also keeping his DC duties?

the ohio squad that beat um by 1 last year and was tied in the 3q this yr with lolGardner and that sad excuse for an ol and on their 4th string rb?

ill take up some bets with you if srs.

Trent Baalke told @957thegame that he held back at trading a 1st, 2nd and 3rd to move up for Odell Beckham. #49ers

True. Who knows what the 49ers have with Ellington, he might be the answer to steretch the field. I heard the favorite for the 49ers job is Tomsula. That might make a justin smith think about going 1 more. Also seen that players including wiilis and bowman tryin to convice him to come back.

Look what just showed up in my email.....

As the CEO of this team, it is my responsibility to ensure we are always on the path to success. Yesterday, a change was made that I believe is in the best interest of this team. Change is often accompanied by skepticism, and I respect your right to have questions. Ultimately, the decisions we make as an organization will be judged by their results, and the best way to answer concerns is by putting a championship product on the field.

The 49ers experienced a period of success under Jim Harbaugh’s direction that we will look back on proudly, and for that we owe him our gratitude. The reality we now face is that the time has come for this team to move in a different direction – one that gets us back on the path to realizing our goals.

Now, our focus is squarely concentrated on solidifying the future of this team and finding our next head coach. Having successfully navigated this process in the past, Trent Baalke has my full confidence in leading our coaching search. We have an exciting opportunity ahead of us and look forward to adding more talented individuals to this organization.

As we move into the next chapter of our team’s history, I think back to an earlier time. In 1977, my grandfather brought our family to the 49ers and began to create a championship standard. That standard is now my responsibility to uphold and our efforts will be completely dedicated to that cause.

I share and respect your passion for this team because I was born with it. You are the most Faithful fans in the National Football League and you deserve a team that makes you proud.

Sincerely,
Jed York
Chief Executive Officer
San Francisco 49ers

GFY Jed.

**** Jed York. **** that spoiled, silver-spoon mf'er. I never trust owners that are born into wealth i.e The Maloofs...Always the type to flex unnecessarily like they have something to prove and **** everything up.

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 17m17 minutes ago
Jed York & Trent Baalke say no assistants have been fired. Sorry @FireGregRoman

man, this is like when the trash collectors come by and pick up the recycling bins yet forget to take out the main trash.

in either case, im assuming the next HC comes in and let's go of Roman. however, aren't Harbaugh and Roman connected at the hip? pretty sure roman follows him to michigan. contrary to the philosopher Chris Brown, roman is one loyal ho.

I trust that whatever offensive guy coaches this team whether it be a new coach or an OC, will utilize WRs much better. So bring on the WRs :pimp:

I'm curious to what Murph asked Jed. Usually KNBR does not ask the tough questions, only Damon did when he was on 1050.

Back
Top Bottom