:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PIT and the Commies are allegedly out - won't meet 49ers trade demands for BA

so either he sacks up or he packs up to New England lol

20240802_074240.jpg
:lol:

At first I was like “why is this man posting a random camry parked next to a Honda fit that looks like my ex gf drove it?” But once i saw the gold and red, it made sense :lol:

You over there by ocean ave?

Browns and Pats are in

Pittsburgh and Commie are out

49ers have the framework of a trade

but it depends on if the Browns or Pats will accept ayuk's desired contract terms
This is the Niners leaking this out to get Pitt to sweeten the deal. In order for the deal to go through BA has to sign the extension. There’s already word going around he doesn’t want to sign in Cleveland and NE.

I mean cmon Pitt and Commanders should up their offers if 49ers are saying they getting an established WR and pick. Pitt and Commanders probably just offering a pick which is probably not even a 1st rounder

I don’t see a trade being made unless it’s 100% on the 49ers terms to their liking.

As for a potential trade. If they can get a combination of a player who can help right now along with 2025 draft compensation. If it happens it happens. The fact they’re willing to even consider a trade when they really don’t have to accommodate any trade requests gives me a feeling of optimism that internally they feel Purdy will be fine even if they move Aiyuk, because if there was skepticism on that end there would be more urgency behind closed doors to give Aiyuk what he wants.

Commanders have bowed out and last I heard, San Fran doesn’t want to trade him within the conference. Prefer AFC trade partner.

This is the Niners leaking this out to get Pitt to sweeten the deal. In order for the deal to go through BA has to sign the extension. There’s already word going around he doesn’t want to sign in Cleveland and NE.

well of course he doesn't want to sign in cleaveland or NE , nobody does. but does he really want to sign in Pittsburgh? they don't exactly have great QB options to get him the ball.

altho maybe to him rn the bag > the ball and the bowl, in which case, why not CLE or NE? the premise here is basically that he's willing to leave a contender for a non-contender in exchange for $$,$$$,$$$

well of course he doesn't want to sign in cleaveland or NE , nobody does. but does he really want to sign in Pittsburgh? they don't exactly have great QB options to get him the ball.

altho maybe to him rn the bag > the ball and the bowl, in which case, why not CLE or NE? the premise here is basically that he's willing to leave a contender for a non-contender in exchange for $$,$$$,$$$
I mean he’s older and wants to secure the bag. Not much else needs to be said. That’s kind of no different than Tyreek leaving KC and they’re always in contention status and going to Miami when Tua was a question mark then.

Word is he agreed to what Pitt was offering. Niners want a little more in return.

can't really put much stock in camp rumors / stats, might as well start panicking about the 7 INTs brock purdy threw over 2 days in camp last week :lol:

1 week ago Jimmy G was "showing excellent command of the Rams offense" and "pitching strikes in the endzone that recalled his 8-0 run to start the season in SF" per Sean McVay

now he's "struggling, to put it kindly" per unknown source

and regardless he's gonna be the backup to Matt STafford

but with his injuries and stuff, yeah, it's safe to say the era of Jimmy G being a legitimate threat at starter QB are over. he's 32 and dinged up to high-heaven. it's about as interesting as following Colin Kaepernick or Trey Lance at this point. They're all done.

At first I was like “why is this man posting a random camry parked next to a Honda fit that looks like my ex gf drove it?” But once i saw the gold and red, it made sense :lol:

You over there by ocean ave?
Lol you know the city pretty good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom