:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if this were madden, sure, but news flash: we can't afford TJ watt

part of the sticking point with BA is the $ and TJ watt is on like a 111 million $ contract, over 4 years, with 80 mil guaranteed, so unless the steelers eat a good amount of his salary...

as it stands we can't even really afford deebo, ba, brock purdy, trent williams and kittle for much more than a year or at max two. there's only so much paraag special, restructuring, and converting can do in terms of cooking the books

Time for Jimmy to retire and hold an ownership stake with Subway

in a league where Brian Hoyer, Case Keenum, Andy Dalton, and Joe Flacco are still active?

NAH! Jimmy g play it smart, keep cashing that NFL check until he's so beat up no one in the league will take him.

retire a hundred-millionaire, move to vegas, take an owernship stake in The Chicken Ranch :nthat:

in a league where Brian Hoyer, Case Keenum, Andy Dalton, and Joe Flacco are still active?

NAH! Jimmy g play it smart, keep cashing that NFL check until he's so beat up no one in the league will take him.

retire a hundred-millionaire, move to vegas, take an owernship stake in The Chicken Ranch :nthat:
I was just joking

Of course he should keep cashing them checks, I would too!

heatseeker23 heatseeker23 anytime Jimmy gets mentioned.

:nthat:

1722990658540.png

?

1723050364396.png

is this the dip**** who is banned from even the Steelers sub for being a dumb ***? Or is this **** really about to go down?

i checked, it's the
1723051507960.png
whose posts are banned from steelers sub for being a dumbass

that having been said........ i don't like this. :nerd:

feels like the 9ers had all the leverage. unless PITS offer is amazing i'm stumped on why the 9ers make the move.

if true i need to see what we get in return. picks don’t help us win now. this is gonna get interesting

The reciever core is super critical to our offense. I don't see a reciever from Pittsburg that can fill in the gap from Aiyuk if there's a trade package. Unless we get someone from another team, I'm a bit worried. They're putting a lot of chips on this Pershall kid.

If true, I'm shocked. None of these trades make a bunch of sense, BA is under contract. Unless you are getting better in the short term, why would you deal him this year? The only goal is to win a Super Bowl and this decreases your shot likely.

We'll see what happens, doesn't make sense right now. At the start of the offseason, I expected him to be forced to play on the 5th year option.

The reciever core is super critical to our offense. I don't see a reciever from Pittsburg that can fill in the gap from Aiyuk if there's a trade package. Unless we get someone from another team, I'm a bit worried. They're putting a lot of chips on this Pershall kid.
From what I’ve read, there’s not a player going back to San Fran. It’s all picks.

we not trading BA for all picks :lol:
We’ll just have to see. They’re still hammering it out but from that Rickey source on twitter whose track record this offseason has been solid, said that’s what it’s looking like.

that might be the offer but the niners still have to accept

only way i see that happen is if kyle/lynch have been making other calls to bring someone else in for picks

george pickens is so lazy even as a traditional wr it's a meme

can't picture him throwing up the kind of blocks necessary to even be considered in this offense

The Chiefs received 5 picks from Miami for Tyreek Hill.

I can see SF requiring at least 3 or 4 picks max from NE, CLE, or PIT if no player is involved in the package

1723056024000.png

I think PIT is the team BA wants to go to.

If I’m Lynch I’m asking for Fitzpatrick plus a second or third rounder OR 4 picks and I’d be good with that

Pearsall will replace BA and I’m confident he will do the job and put up 900-1,000 yards his rookie year

Back
Top Bottom