:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is where i’m at. it’s hard enough to get two parties to agree on a deal. 3 parties makes it damn near impossible

plus the only person pushing it this afternoon is a discredited moron who even steelers fans won't listen to.

this is just gonna be like Deebo another huge drama roller coaster that culminates in a nothing burger when he is suited in up in red/gold this szn

It makes no sense for a team with an open win now window to trade him just for the sake of trading him if the offer isn’t practical. Especially when Aiyuk has minimal leverage in the whole matter.

This isn’t the NBA where he could pull a James Harden to force his way out. He hasn’t secured that long term bag yet either so acting out and pulling a bunch of problematic stuff isn’t in his best interest.

Outside of them reaching a long term deal. If he wants to be traded and wants the 49ers to accommodate said trade desires, the most logical path is going to be for him to just suit up and handle business this season and them to revisit trade talks in the offseason when that 2025 draft capital will have a lot more value. 2025 draft capital right now does no good for 2024. Come the offseason with some of their upcoming cap issues, that potential draft capital will be much more valuable.

the most logical path is going to be for him to just suit up and handle business this season and them to revisit trade talks in the offseason when that 2025 draft capital will have a lot more value.
BA is gone. If he stays Bananahan would suppress his usage so much. He would become a blocker like Kittle thus killing his value

Coming back in here feels like going to a(n) _______ anonymous meeting. Hi, I’m yobyellav and I’m a 49ers fan.

Don’t want to see Aiyuk dip. Too much turnover usually leads to windows closing.

in the meantime we got this alien / a bug's life lookin ***** signed

1723148212045.png

as if his hair wasn't enough, this fool has un ironically gone by both "Chosen Anderson" and "Robbie Chosen"

he's either re-signing soon, or being put under the yoke and made to play this year, and getting an extendo next season as long as he performs/stays healthy.

if he holds out he doesn't earn credit towards the season served.

idk how or why (besides dumbasses blowing smoke) it ever got to this point. 9ers have basically held all the leverage the whole time.

Ive been telling alllll my coworkers mans is staying since May.? Deebo and bosa **** had us shooked. Fool me 2x shame on me fr

Back
Top Bottom