:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Niners with 2nd and 5 and the defense calls two deep safety.. that’s refreshing to see. Prior to Brock, they’d stack the box with 8

whenever Brock rolls out of the pocket to his right and completes those 20 yard dimes off one foot, it means he ready to (b)rock n roll :lol:

*edit: Damnit that pick!

All I know is, Jed better open that checkbook and pay BA. Love Deebo, but he doesn't appear to be a no 1. He has trouble getting separation

Pearsall pick shouldve been Jackson-Powers.
Powers next to Puni and Banks would be elite.

Where is this guy 👀

That 2021 qb class was so ***. All the first round quarterbacks aside from Trevor Lawrence are all on different teams now. That was the word possible year to make that trade but hindsight is 20/20.

Trevor Lawrence is a decent qb. But he also hasn’t been the generational talent he was being hyped up as going into the 2021 draft.

Outside of Purdy the qb pickings were pretty dry in 2022 as well.

I know hindsight is 20-20 but the 49ers, like I said way back then, should’ve picked Kyle Pitts instead of Lance

Pitts is about to thrive with Cousins throwing him the ball instead of Mariota and Ridder

Imagine Pitts and Kittle catching passes from Purdy a la Brady to Gronk and Hernandez

Or Lynch could’ve even picked Penei Sewell or Patrick Surtain II smdh

We might’ve had a Super Bowl win by now. In fact we probably would’ve had a SB W by now had Lynch picked Surtain or Sewell

Last edited:
at least the td run was nice…

giphy.gif

Imagine keeping Trey over Brock ☠️

trey lance is just a historic bust. they'll be putting him on lists next to jamarcus russel ryan leaf level mistake. he'll make johnny manziel seem like an ok investment.

he's gonna retire a top pick, that we moved a haul for, a multi millionaire, and have played in less than 10 real nfl games. he'll be lucky to even hit NFL game #9 in dallas or elsewhere.

i guess the warnings were there but man the prophecy came true: dude who entered the NFL with concerns about not having played many games exits the NFL without playing many games.

Back
Top Bottom