:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
to be fair any QB is a gamble even so called “sure things” are mostly misses. Trey was a big gamble with a potential big upside that didn’t pan out. kid is athletic but no team is gonna have the patience to put in the amount of work it would take to develop him.

i honestly think there's no amount of work that can develop him.

he's on year 4 of being both a "pro" and "too raw to be a pro". dallas ain't pickin up that 5th year option and idk if he'll entice anyone as a free agent.

i'd like to be wrong for his sake and see him develop but i just don't see it. the athleticism and stuff was there but the processing and decision making that were supposed to develop are still abysmal.

Jordan Mason has to get much more touches this season. He could start for at least 15 other teams right now. CMC was gassed in the super bowl. Bananahan has to see the value in Mason

apparently the team new about Persalls shoulder injury before the draft :smh:
He needs to be fitted with the same shoulder sleeve Kittle wears every week.

And his injury being prone to recurring separations sucks. IMO, hurts more than a dislocation and recovery is longer. But he's a pro and has a training staff that'll get him ready to go.

This is how my right shoulder is now and why I can only throw a football like this:
napoleon-dynamite-throw.gif

i thought (from the rumors and insider "leaks) that they already offered him close to 30 and he wanted something in the ballpark of 34 per.

might not be the worst investment either if they can figure out leaving options for trades and potential outs on the table. it's win-now time, all the way. this is pretty much the way the game is designed to work: you get good, the good players eventually cost too much, you have to let some of them go, either you hit on replacement rookies or your team gets "bad"

we've been in the "you get good stage" for years now and we're basically in the very beginning of the "good players eventually cost too much" window. In a way we're kind of "lucky" Jimmy G got derailed by injury and Trey Lance was a bust because we got a grocery bargain mart outlet coupon with Brock Purdy. But his check will come due soon now too.

even with contract magic and specials there will come a day very soon (if it isn't already here) where: CMC, Deebo Samuels, George Kittle, Brandon Ayuk, Brock Purdy, Nick Bosa, Fred Warner, Charvvarious Ward can't all be on the same team.

And then you consider the "don't necessarily need but nice to have" luxuries such as: juice check, dre greenlaw, jajuan jennigs, jason hargrave

He needs to be fitted with the same shoulder sleeve Kittle wears every week.

And his injury being prone to recurring separations sucks. IMO, hurts more than a dislocation and recovery is longer. But he's a pro and has a training staff that'll get him ready to go.

This is how my right shoulder is now and why I can only throw a football like this:
napoleon-dynamite-throw.gif
Are we twins? My right shoulder is exactly like that now :lol:

😭

Did our work fantasy draft yesterday, 12 teamer PPR league, had the 8th pick… had a chance to grab Aiyuk but grabbed Deebo instead just in case they trade him lol.. such a homer
IMG_6925.png

IMG_6926.png

ppr and you picked deebo? :stoneface:

don't those hand-offs and other behind LoS sweeps not count as receptions tho?

even if he gets traded i probably would have taken BA mayne

Back
Top Bottom