:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
49ers PR needs to tell these players to agree to a signing event if it's in Santa Clara or at Lefty's in Burlingame lol.

Can my Bay Area brothers fill me in?

I was only born in San Francisco. But when Ive visited Union Square, it appeared to be an upscale vibe like an area that would be downtown Manhattan over here in NYC, definitely not the kind of place one would expect to have a Blicky pulled on them

It’s changed a lot. A lot of the laws have also made it more difficult to prosecute criminals who raid all the stores. You can probably find a lot of the videos of stores being looted after all the George Floyd stuff. This has deterred shoppers from coming to union square.

Can my Bay Area brothers fill me in?

I was only born in San Francisco. But when Ive visited Union Square, it appeared to be an upscale vibe like an area that would be downtown Manhattan over here in NYC, definitely not the kind of place one would expect to have a Blicky pulled on them
It’s a ghost town. Lots of empty storefronts now. A few of the high end shops that still open are only doing appointments lol. I thought he was crazy for shopping there but I guess he was there for a signing. Struggling for the gun is wild though.

Depending on how close they are to me Im 100% going for the gun.

Smh 😂😂
We got some denzels in this thread I see

1725154878025.gif

I’m in Southern CA and it has gotten worse over here the last 4 years.

I can only assume the same in NorCal. And if Union Square is no longer that upscale, thriving destination it used to be, and if life in the bay has gotten worse the last four years, then can one assume the primary persons responsible are Kamala, Joe, and Gavin? Hmm…..

Our SF 49ers rock the red. I’d love to see our nation’s leadership make San Francisco and California great again!

Disclaimer: this is not an endorsement of any particular political party in this upcoming election. Vote for who you please :lol:

I can only assume the same in NorCal. And if Union Square is no longer that upscale, thriving destination it used to be, and if life in the bay has gotten worse the last four years, then can one assume the primary persons responsible are Kamala, Joe, and Gavin? Hmm…..

Our SF 49ers rock the red. I’d love to see our nation’s leadership make San Francisco and California great again!

Disclaimer: this is not an endorsement of any particular political party in this upcoming election. Vote for who you please :lol:
It really stems from Covid. People began to realize that they can take advantage of the laxed criminal laws. California’s goal was to reduce incarceration rates and wanted to “rehabilitate” offenders instead of throw them in jail. So, when people started breaking into stores during Covid(really people using the George Floyd protests to mask their crimes), a lot of them realized that their punishment would be essentially a slap on the wrists.

So it’s really a result of California trying to do be progressive with reforming the state’s justice system only to have would-be criminals exploiting it for their own benefits. Now we have a bunch of emboldened criminals that break laws in broad daylight these days.

1725158683385.gif

Back
Top Bottom