:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aiyuk and/or Williams better not miss 4+ games this season due to injury......otherwise I will look at that as bad karma as a result of the holdin/holdout

That's all I have to say about each of their contract sagas this summer

I'm ready for some damn football both real life and fantasy

LFG!

lol Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 i mean you can't really predict or account for injuries, **** just... happens.

& on a more serious note i'm glad the front office ****in G'd up and stood their ground on the offer. took bigger nuts than javon kinlaw (allegedly) has :lol: 30 mil / yr puts BA just under amon ra st. and ties him with tyreek hill. that in and of itself is a little bit of an overpay. but we need him. an even higher over-pay wasn't necessarily out of the question.

i'm assuming he'll play for 14 mil this year on that initial contract. which helps. i'd like to see the details and if they left potential outs in the contract. i'm sure that will come.

my feeling is that they'll get trent williams signed pretty quickly now. they're making another run with same squad instead of retooling. and due to the sort of spotty drafting we do there's no one else at OL to sub in.

again though it means the pressure is ******* on. win this year or next. otherwise they're gonna need to get hella lucky in the drafts to keep this ball rolling.

:pimp:

1725059652792.gif

there's a potential out after this season, but deebo is actually cheaper next year, which would suggest keeping him.

but i suppose there's the chance he throws another drama-fit and refuses to report for an extension pay day or a trade to whoever will. and based on his history of being lazy af during offseasons and showing up out of shape idk if he'll really be putting much in for the last year of a contract that doesn't pay as much as the prior year.

idk about you guys but i'm getting sort of tired of guys being incentivized to hold out when they're under contract :lol:

i get why they're doing it, you gotta get the bag, look after yourself & family, but it kind of invalidates the point of having a contract. i guess bc it's the only league where the $ isn't guaranteed but its weird.

It’s weird because before Covid, the rich were damn near untouchable over there and can have all the bags they want and not worry. Nowadays, Union Square is a ghost of what it used to be. It’s not horrible, but it’s a lot emptier so you’ll stand out more if someone targets you.

Hopefully he gets better ASAP full health, football isn’t important right now.

Can my Bay Area brothers fill me in?

I was only born in San Francisco. But when Ive visited Union Square, it appeared to be an upscale vibe like an area that would be downtown Manhattan over here in NYC, definitely not the kind of place one would expect to have a Blicky pulled on them

Can my Bay Area brothers fill me in?

I was only born in San Francisco. But when Ive visited Union Square, it appeared to be an upscale vibe like an area that would be downtown Manhattan over here in NYC, definitely not the kind of place one would expect to have a Blicky pulled on them
The Pandemic hurt retail real bad in SF. People got used to shopping online and when things opened up, the foot traffic was never the same. So many spots have closed down in the past couple of years that there isn't much to do there anymore. Folks are desperate and lurking to come up.

Back
Top Bottom