:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if he keeps saying "we gotta push forward" one more ******* time, I'm gonna lose my **** :lol:

The Ellington thing is a joke.  He was on the field for 2 snaps and had 2 catches for 30 yards.

Tomsula may never have been a head coach in the NFL before, but he HAS coached before.  I am a baseball coach.  I am not a football coach.  But even I know that if something is working, you continue to do it until the other team proves they can stop it.

Absolutely inexcusable for Ellington to have only been on the field for 2 plays.

Exactly what I'm saying, Ellington has speed

Him and Torrey on the field together would definitely keep safety on their toes... Ellington in the slot would be a problem, no LB would be able to keep up with hin

The problem with Kap's throwing mechanics is the same problem Tim Lincecum has, and that's consistently repeating them. They throw so awkward and unorthodox that their mechanics easily get out of whack and are all over the place. The reason there is a standard, fundamental way that players are taught to throw is the emphasis on being able to effectively repeat the most efficient motion.

If you can't consistently repeat the motion and every release is slightly differs in degrees, how are you ever going to improve and build off it? You'll can work your *** off, but if you throw from angle 1 and improve, but release from angle 2 the next time, what the hell is the point of improving angle 1?

With that said, footwork will always overshadow throwing mechanics. Bill Walsh looked at quarterbacks feet first and foremost before he observed anything else.

Last edited:
The problem with Kap's throwing mechanics is the same problem Tim Lincecum has, and that's consistently repeating them. They throw so awkward and unorthodox that their mechanics easily get out of whack and are all over the place. The reason there is a standard, fundamental way that players are taught to throw is the emphasis on being able to effectively repeat the most efficient motion. If you can't consistently repeat the motion, how are you ever going to improve and build off it? You'll can work your *** off, but if you throw from angle 1 and improve, but release from angle 2 the next time, what the hell is the point of improving angle 1?

With that said, footwork will always overshadow throwing mechanics. Bill Walsh looked at quarterbacks feet first and foremost before he observed anything else.

could say the same about shaq and his free throw shooting. no matter how much he practiced shooting them, what's the point of taking a thousand fts if you're repeating the wrong shooting mechanics and poor foot arch?

To be fair, Harbaugh wasn't bothered by Kap's release. He believed that the only thing that mattered was that the ball was accurately thrown and arrived on time. However that was done, so be it.

Kap just needs to let it rip. Stop thinking and let it riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip like he did when we were down in superbowl XLVII 

Last edited:
I wanna see Kap throw the ball 30 times a game... And I'm not talking about just 5-8 yard passes

Let it fly young man :pimp:

I'm with it, dude has probably one of the strongest arms in the league, let him test it; it's like having a Ferrari and only driving in the right lane

speaking of superbowl 47, they were replaying it at the gym this morning. this team left a lot of points off the board in the 1st: on that drive that stalled deep in the redzone, and if ahmad wasn't offsides on that first ravens' TD drive on 3rd and 9, they have to settle for a FG...****

I'm with it, dude has probably one of the strongest arms in the league, let him test it; it's like having a Ferrari and only driving in the right lane

speaking of superbowl 47, they were replaying it at the gym this morning. this team left a lot of points off the board in the 1st: on that drive that stalled deep in the redzone, and if ahmad wasn't offsides on that first ravens' TD drive on 3rd and 9, they have to settle for a FG...****

as a 49ers fan since 88 i would say this super bowl and the kyle williams drop has to be the most painful to watch or even talk about..

heck we should really have 8 super bowls by now and talking about a dynasty and Harbaugh as the next walsh

GRo decides to only pass to get the game winning touchdown :smh:

Anyway in today's news, Hyde didn't practice because of a foot injury

GRo decides to only pass to get the game winning touchdown
mean.gif

Anyway in today's news, Hyde didn't practice because of a foot injury
next man up = HAYNE PLANE

it's like having a Ferrari and only driving in the right lane
This cracked me up because it was essentially the same comment Lawrence Tynes said when going OFF on Alex Smith on Twitter.
Lawrence Tynes @lt4kicks Sep 28

The guy completed 1 pass to a WR in our 2012 NFC Championship game. Signing Maclin is like getting a Porsche when you live on a gravel road
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom