:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tmz tho?
mean.gif
Unfortunately (and something that should be pretty well known by now), TMZ is generally on point with information.

its just allegations for now. ******* be scandolous as !@#$ so ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

kap you need to chill bruh 
mean.gif
 see you on IG with yo gotti one day and the next youre accused of raping broads. get your !@#$ together.

Last edited:
Unfortunately (and something that should be pretty well known by now), TMZ is generally on point with information.

Really? I don't pay much attention to TMZ but I always thought they were known for reporting bogus news. :smh: if true.

Really? I don't pay much attention to TMZ but I always thought they were known for reporting bogus news.
mean.gif
if true.
Yeah man....typically they dont throw out a lot of reports that dont end up being true.  Hopefully this is one of the few times they are incorrect.

#BREAKING NEWS - Miami PD has publicly released more information regarding the sexual assault investigation involving 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick INCLUDING the name of the alleged victim - the Green Bay Packers. Stay tuned as the story continues to develop.
roll.gif

Last edited:
There's no mention of sexual assault. TMZ is a bunch of a-holes.

Ole girl hit the bottle and the bong and now Kaep is accused of sexual assault? What a bunch of crap.

what a terrible offseason :smh:
didnt see this get posted

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-felony-two-misdemeanors-in-hit-and-run-case/
San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver was arrested on March 28 after an incident where he allegedly fled the scene of a hit-and-run accident with a bicyclist.

According to Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com, Culliver was officially charged Wednesday with one felony and two misdemeanors by the Santa Clara District Attorney’s office. He is scheduled to be arraigned at a hearing on Friday.

The felony count stems from illegal possession of brass knuckles that Culliver allegedly used to threaten a witness that attempted to keep Culliver from fleeing the area.

The misdemeanor charges are for hit-and-run causing injury and hit-and-run causing property damage from the accident with the bicyclist.

If convicted on the felony charge, Culliver would face a prison sentence of 16 months, two years or three years, though a judge could elect to impose probation with no jail time or up to one year.

Culliver missed the entire 2013 season after suffering a torn ACL in August.

Last edited:
Here's a link to the police / incident report:

At the bottom of the report, it's interesting that the woman has had a previous sexual relationship with Kaep. Let's see where this goes.

Back
Top Bottom