:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
aldon aint going nowhere but we might need to address outside linebacker in the draft although I like both lemonier and skuta.

worst comes to worst 49ers will probably let aldon walk, some team will sign him and we will get a nice comp pick in return while saving a ton of money.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Patrick Willis has been posting pictures of him working out and fishing.

Polar opposites man.

The organization has to be fed up with dude.

Last edited:
That's just another example of why Patrick Willis will finish his career in Canton, Ohio.

Some of these NFL players simply dont it as serious as they should.

Last edited:
They better get their !@#$ together because draft is a couple weeks ago and there will be younger, hungrier players coming in to take their jobs.

Last edited:
All of them are stupid. Smith and cully are egregiously stupid. Kap situation is strange to me. If that chick passed out in the bedroom, who took her to the hospital?

All of them are stupid. Smith and cully are egregiously stupid. Kap situation is strange to me. If that chick passed out in the bedroom, who took her to the hospital?
Kap/QP/Lockette called the fire department and they took her to the hospital. My guess is they tried waking the chick up and she wouldn't wake up lol. 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
 They probably started freaking out thinking she was dead or something.

Last edited:
Kap/QP/Lockette called the fire department and they took her to the hospital. My guess is they tried waking the chick up and she wouldn't wake up lol. :stoneface: :smh:  They probably started freaking out thinking she was dead or something.
Doesn't sound like a crime was committed. Criminals don't take victims to hospitals. These guys are just dumb as hell.

Obviously Aldom cannot handle his alcohol.

This is bizarre, somehow this will all fall on Harbaugh.

I don't see Kap taking a discount unless we hear some major bad news from his recent incident.

Obviously it has been a rough week for us.  All these dudes have to understand that there are consequences in life, from the people that you hang out with to the things you say.  As far as Kap goes, it doesn't appear that he did anything wrong. For now, I see it as just some chick trying to cash in from hanging around athletes. 

Aldon on the other hand is completely in the wrong, but he probably didn't understand why he got pulled to the side for an additional scanning.  Either way, it would have only been a 5 minute or less inconvenience but now this is going to cost him more than he realizes.  As an athlete, sometimes you just have to learn how to shut up and keep a low profile.  Dudes too hungry and thirty to be in the spotlight. 

some chick who was behind aldon smith the entire time at the airport described everything that went down on 95.7 this morning. She said he argued with the southwest ticket clerk before he even entered TSA. Contrary to what everyone reported that he said he was in pocession of a bomb, she stood right behind him and heard him say "I am the bomb". She also noted that he was with dumbass friends(chris culliver) who didn't do anything to stop Aldon from his belligerent behavior.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I have been saying this since the story broke.  I thin it is being blown out of proportion because of Aldon's status and past.  I am sure he was either being sarcastic, or he was misunderstood.  I dont believe for one minute he was telling people he had a bomb. 

Cant help but think about Meet the Parents.  (It's not like I have a bomb).

dude needs to grow up. i dont think hes a goon or anything, but just immature, stupid and careless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom