:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me get this right Kap was smoking that loud with patton and is acused of rape with a girl he had previously did. 

story is just 
mean.gif

if true, dont really care about the rape part because he done it already, but smoking. And he is suppose to be the leader of ther team. Just a bad look.

You guys think with this happening Kap may see a drop in his wanted salary? If he gets a contract extension.

Let me get this right Kap was smoking that loud with patton and is acused of rape with a girl he had previously did. 

story is just :smh:

if true, dont really care about the rape part because he done it already, but smoking. And he is suppose to be the leader of ther team. Just a bad look.
It's 2014 tho Bro people are alot more sensible about smoking now it's literally harmless. Off season I imagine is where they are somewhat permitted to do ish like that due to the the testing not going on. But I could be wrong.

Colin Kaepernick@Kaepernick7 20m
(1/3) The charges made in the TMZ story and other stories I’ve seen are completely wrong.  They make things up about me that never happened.

Colin Kaepernick@Kaepernick7 21m

(2/3)  I take great pride in who I am and what I do, but  I guess sometimes you have to deal with someone who makes things up.

Colin Kaepernick@Kaepernick7 20m
(3/3)  I want to thank all of the people who have shared their encouraging sentiments. I assure you that your faith is not misplaced.
 #DiscountContract

The look of getting lulled to sleep during pre-game intros. Those blank empty eyes...the competitive fire. Yeah.... :smh: :lol:
Ain't nobody asking why he hanging out with a Seattle receiver? Jimmy sent Kaep and QP with that Cali fire on a covert mission to steal their playbook and they messed up. Using the rape story for a cover-up and chloroformed her *** so she won't remember nothing so we're all good in the end.

Lol at the creeper QP peeking. I can only picture that entire scenario play out in my head and I can't help but crack up. :lol:

Ricardo Lockette is his best friend. Not sure if youre aware but he was on the 49ers as well.

Last edited:
Set that boy up to get that discount lol

This ***** culliver thought he was filming 3 o clock high part 2

damn wish somebody would of posted about those JR free runs in here before RD. would of copped for sure. 

Last edited:
And shocking...Chris Culliver was apparently with him too
mean.gif
LMAO dumb and dumber 
roll.gif
mean.gif

seems like the best pass rushers are always missing a couple screws upstairs. john has told me stories of charles haley beating his meat in the locker room and charles would laugh while doing like it was hilarious. 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom