:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Embarrassed fellas. Idk bout yall but I got this one dweeb at my work who messes with me after niner losses.

I'm not having it today if I run into him.

Did Tiller play yesterday? I saw Devey on the field a lot yesterday, when it seemed like Tiller was on his way to upping his snap counts.

Edit: just read they both played 23 snaps each, but it was much more noticeable when Devey playing cause he was getting beat most if not all the time.

Last edited:
I just want the kids to get in there and play.

This team was doomed from the jump, sorry to all the dudes who were optimistic as hell thinking this team would be competing for the playoffs.

Really need to see some changes soon, just read this stat:
The 49ers have three games this season with 10 or fewer first downs. The rest of the NFL combined has ONE.
:x

Yup. Hyde shouldn't be out there unless he's 100%. This guy is the real deal, bell cow RB. No need to jeopardize his long-term health.

Tomsula needs to realize this or GET HIS *** OUT OF HERE TOO

Last edited:
Frustrating loss.

I had no idea what VD was doing when he caught the pass in the middle of the field and began running towards the sideline...He probably was hearing Chancellor's steps.
laugh.gif

Bush definitely helps this team.  But the play calling is still atrocious.

O-line is basura.

They need to make changes quick.

Jed York already has by not showing up in the team locker room after the game lol

Tomsula is probably a very nice guy, but he is in way over his head and doesn't know what he is doing

What an awful game

I swear the half time reporter asked him " Jim, what can you do to find a rhythm on offense in the second half" ?

and he straight up said "We gotta find a way, just gotta find it"

It's like Singletary all over again but even worse, at least Sing knew how to fake it and speak well.

hopefully the big changes on the horizon that maiocco is hearing about are that yorks are about to off themselves ala the mcstay family

Last edited:
firing coaches right now does absolutely nothing

the only thing jed york could literally do right now to save face is bring back uncle Eddie in some kind of official role

that's the only thing that i can think of that would bring back some hope for the fan base

Last edited:
I hope kaep is not benched :stoneface:

bruh, I was on the "don't bench kaep" train for a good minute. but like we all feared, this line is getting him killed. this hand injury only serves as proof and if I'm kaep, I probably want to be benched so my future ain't compromised. with the rams coming up next (with an even better dline than Seattle), kaep is gonna get destroyed. only reason I have a glimmer of hope against the rams is that kaep is usually money against that secondary, but then again, I felt the same way going into that Arizona game

Will Jed turn on Trent too? Once he turns on him, there will be NOTHING left in this organization. NOTHING.

Is Trent to blame? Yes, but not nearly as much as these ******s on the radio would lead you to believe. Yes, his free agent/trade acquisitions this year sucked, but every GM has off years. MOST GMS IN THE NFL MISS MORE THAN THEY HIT! PERIOD! THAT'S THE TRUTH. How is Ozzie Newsome doing in Baltimore? Mickey Loomis in New Orleans?

How quickly people forget Trent was MONEY in the years prior. Carlos Rogers, Donte Whitner, Ted Ginn, Antoine Bethea, Phil Dawson, Perrish Cox, Anquan Boldin, Glen Dorsey, ETC

Can anyone really look at the 2014 draft class and say it sucks? Jimmie Ward has been good all year, Los is a BEAST, Aaron Lynch is the best player on the defense, and Chris Borland was ridiculously good before he retired. Dontae Johnson, Bruce Ellington, etc these are all competent NFL players.

This year's class really hasn't had a chance to prove themselves, but Arik Armstead looks reeeeeeeeal good when he gets a chance to play.

People forget Baalke was ON THIS STAFF WHEN WE DRAFTED FRANK GORE, JOE STALEY, PATRICK WILLIS, DASHON GOLDSON, ETC.

THE WORST THING THAT HAPPENED LAST OFFSEASON WAS TRENT LISTENING TO THE PEEWEEHERMAN LOOKING PUNK ***** JED YORK ON WHO THE NEXT HEAD COACH WILL BE. 

This defense has MORE THAN ENOUGH talent, but the coaching staff is beyond incompetent.

The offense just sucks. Period. The line sucks, Kap sucks, and the coaching sucks. The line cant block, Vernon is a *****, Bush is a *****, Kap cant throw anyone open or cement himself as a leader on the field. The coaches dont know how to use their players, they don't know how to strategize, and they have a bipolar offensive identity. BRUCE ELLINGTON HAS HAD LIKE 4 SNAPS THIS YEAR. 4!!!! It's just a god damn mess across the board.

Last edited:
watching Jimmy T's press conferences is similar to witnessing a kid trying to lie his way out of the principal's office, it's obvious that **** is being made up on the fly.

Back
Top Bottom