:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yall got me hella depressed posting all these gifs of harbs. that last one with him seething and foaming at the mouth though :rofl:

tomsula too busy sweating out his hair grease on sidelines to be this animated

Carl Steward  ‏@stewardsfolly   5m5 minutes ago

Jed York had informal chat with mdia coming off practice field. Asked about availability, he said, "We'll talk at some point."

Carl Steward  ‏@stewardsfolly   3m3 minutes ago

York added he doesn't like talking to media during season but noted he could do so "sooner than later."
 Eric Branch  ‏@Eric_Branch   4m4 minutes ago
Group of reporters ran into #49ers CEO Jed York coming off practice field. He said it wasn't his place to discuss team now. Will in future.
 Matt Maiocco  ‏@MaioccoCSN   6m6 minutes ago
Just ran into Jed York. He said it's not his place to talk about football during the season but promised a meeting with media in future.
I thought this peewee herman looking ************ told us to hold him accountable 

WTF 

HARBAUGH-FREAKOUT_medium.gif

Last edited:

when the camera pans to harbaugh @3:10 and the stick erupts 
pimp.gif

this ****** jed is the football version of the jews and romans, and killed our jesus

he turned on our savior

now, your family will suffer for an eternity and youll be chastised for aslong as you live, jed you ******

Last edited:
when the camera pans to harbaugh @3:10 and the stick erupts :pimp:

this ****** jed is the football version of the jews and romans, and killed our jesus

he turned on our savior

now, your family will suffer for an eternity and youll be chastised for aslong as you live, jed you ******

Man Vernon during the playoffs that post season :x That Vernon and Delanie combo was unstoppable

Say what you want about smith but he balled out that season and that palyoff run. Kyle Williams :smh:

The stick and how loud it was, that defense! Had to shut it off after a couple minutes, one of worst nights of my life.

We got the dumbest owner of all time. Hold me accountable my ***. **** out of here.

That forward progress call still gets me heated. That's a fumble I do not give a **** what anyone tells me. >:

Last edited:
Man Vernon during the playoffs that post season
sick.gif
That Vernon and Delanie combo was unstoppable

Say what you want about smith but he balled out that season and that palyoff run. Kyle Williams
mean.gif
i was on record that i would have kept delanie over vernon the year d-love was a FA.

**** vernon. i seen the ***** in him early on. 

Last edited:
Man I loved having Delanie on the squad, he was so versatile. Met him and Boobie after the Rams/Niners tie game a few years back. Both stopped and chopped it up for a bit, I'm not an autograph guy (think i've outgrown that :lol: ) but I do wish I had gotten a picture but I wasn't trying to bug them

Aldon had a dope HUGE *** truck, matte black if I'm not mistaken. I dont remember the exact model but that **** had to have been lifted as well, thing was a beast

PWilly straight mobbed past us and a few other fans in a dope Aston Martin :lol:

Edit

Aldons:

View media item 1768699

PWilly's:

View media item 1768700View media item 1768697View media item 1768698

Pic doesn't do Aldons justice but it was nasty, and obviously PWilly's speaks for itself

Last edited:
when the camera pans to harbaugh @3:10 and the stick erupts :pimp:

he turned on our savior

Man Vernon during the playoffs that post season :x That Vernon and Delanie combo was unstoppable

Say what you want about smith but he balled out that season and that palyoff run. Kyle Williams :smh:

I remember I had at least 10 people over for the game and I had to watch it upstairs by myself cause I was so nervous :lol:

Same goes for the Super Bowl and that Saints game actually.

And man that "forward progress fumble" would have set us up for a FG in OT to go to the Super Bowl :frown: :frown:

Also, am I just being a homer but did that ball even hit Kyle Williams leg on that infamous play on the punt? I'm still convinced it did not

Last edited:
two once-prestigious, preeminent franchises who have gone down the toilet.

sounds about right 
mean.gif

my best friend is a laker and niner fan. double whammy for him. least i got the 3 in 5 SF giants and the defending world champ warriors. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Ive got the Angels :x :smh:

My good buddy who is a Rams fan is THE biggest troll when it comes to football withe me, mainly because of being in the same division and our success we had for a few years there. We were pissed when we went to that Niners/Rams tie a few years back because neither of us could talk trash :lol:... I cannot afford to receive a loss to the Rams this weekend, not to him :lol:

Hyde officially out for Sunday. A coconut must have hit the staff on the head to give them that idea.

Last edited:
^ not looking good for us fam :lol:

- Gurley
- Dat Rams d-line gonna go in on Kap
- Kap being Kap
- Pears and Devey still on the field
- Mr. Glass and Mike Davis and maybe Hayne in backfield
- Niner defense not knowing where to cover so Foles gonna look like Brady Lite racking up easy first downs

Im still shocked Tiller doesn't have that starting spot locked. Maybe he needs to get his stamina up, but if we are really trying to give them equal reps to determine who is the better player then :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom