:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Id say were tanking, but the people who run this organization are some of the most moronic people I've ever seen. I truly do not know how they have jobs

drizzy, you knew this was coming bro. we all did. and we all know the people running this organization are morons.

this is just for the interim until goff the savior arrives.

Last edited:
drizzy, you knew this was coming bro. we all did. and we all know the people running this organization are morons.

this is just for the interim until goff the savior arrives.

Its Blaine ******* Gabbert man

Blaine
Gabbert

**** next year for Tomsula... Get rid of his *** at the end of this season

If for whatever reason they do go QB in the first round I hope they have n established coach that knows what he's doing to teach him up

A rookie QB with Logan and Chryst? >:

Jason La Canfora  ‏@JasonLaCanfora  
Vernon Davis was among those sick of Kap walking around team headquarters with headphones on all day. Guess Tomsula was too
im sorry, but i was sick of this dudes **** too. good riddance.

Last edited:
Yea, only reason im in favor of kap being bench is cause he cant even get the ball within the recievers radius to attempt a catch. Gabbert should just go in there take the snak one step back and throw the football up. Other than that gabbert bout to die cause atleast kap can take hits due to his physique.

dude, he's the LEADER of the squad. why the **** is he wearing headphones in the facility rather than building repoires with his teammates? is this bum an introvert or socially awkward? how the **** are you going to build chemistry with your teammates if you've got headphones on all the time? you think tom brady or aaron rodgers walk around their facility with headphones on just exacerbating the rift between his teammates? **** KAP!

Last edited:
If this coaching staff is here next year i will gladly take the year off from watching niner football. I just cant take there football decisions.

The more details that are coming out the more kap is looking like a *****. Walking around listening to music while on the job. *****

Last edited:
Greg Papa pointed this out a couple seasons ago. Unlike other QBs, Kap has headphones on before the game during pre-game warm up. Instead of building a repoire with his receivers and communicating like the good QBs do, he's tuned everyone out in favor of his headphones.

This dude aint no damn leader. this is unacceptable from your QB. **** this fool!

Last edited:
dude, he's the LEADER of the squad. why the **** is wearing headphones in the facility  rather than building repoires with his teammates? is this bum an introvert or socially awkward? how the **** are you going to build chemistry with your teammates if you've got headphones on all the time? you think tom brady or aaron rodgers walk around their facility with headphones on just exacerbating the rift between his teammates? **** KAP!

cmon bruh. we all know the only reason kap is at the facility is to get a workout in. So of course headphones on at the 'gym' is a must.

dude, he's the LEADER of the squad. why the **** is he wearing headphones in the facility rather than building repoires with his teammates? is this bum an introvert or socially awkward? how the **** are you going to build chemistry with your teammates if you've got headphones on all the time? you think tom brady or aaron rodgers walk around their facility with headphones on just exacerbating the rift between his teammates? **** KAP!
Blocking out the haters...

MJD on twitter backing up Gabbert :lol:

Idk how to paste tweets on NT but I'm guessing he really liked Gabbert

Last edited:
Red, i love your knowledge and what you bring to this thread.

But dont act like this dude was wearing headphones any time he didnt have a helmet on. When he had an oline, when he had a great coaching staff, when he led us to two NFC championships and a Super Bowl you guys were all on his ****.

Now that he has a terrible oline, terrible front office, terrible coaching staff, a depleted defense you guys are calling for his head and want a certified bum like Blaine Gabbert to take over :lol: if yall are team tank then I get it, but if you think Blaine is the answer to any of these problems then I feel bad for you.

Not tryna take shots at anyone here, yall are the fam for life. I'm forever faithful, but I do not agree, respect or **** with anything this organization is doing right now.

Sorry for venting, but this is a mother ******* joke

:lol: at thinking Kap is one of the only ones with headphones on during warmups

Was referring to Niner fans in general.

Im done though, I've voiced my displeasure/vent

Back
Top Bottom