:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this point, what more do you expect from Kap. Team and organization is in shambles so whats the harm in giving Gabbert some burn?

Its like being trapped between a rock and a hard place. We've been trying the rock option but its going no where. So lets try the hard place.

At the end of the day we'll still be trapped in the same situation with the same ****** team run by the same garbage organization.

Absolutely unacceptable.

Never said he was perfect, never said he was elite.

But Gabbert will be the savior, he's a proven stud and I can't believe he hasn't been put in earlier

the yorks have destroyed our team

now they're poisoning our thread

we cant turn on each other. these are **** times. "we have to remain as tough as a 2 dollar steak"( Harbaugh).

Last edited:
But Gabbert will be the savior, he's a proven stud and I can't believe he hasn't been put in earlier

i get you're mad at how this all went down, but a change is needed. Kap needs to take a back seat to (hopefully) pick himself back up. No one thinks gabbert will save us, but at least we'll have a different "gameplan" on offense. an offense that has been **** thus far. i welcome the change

....inb4 falcons win 49-0

If the NFL had a farm system a la MLB, I'd send Kaep to the AAA team for a reality check

Don't mind this move at all

Last edited:
So was this the big change we were supposed to hear tomorrow?

Or is something else coming?

Last edited:

So Cali Steph  ‏@SoCaliSteph   15m15 minutes ago

Paraag never liked Kap. Thought he should represent himself differently and is super close with Florio.

So Cali Steph  ‏@SoCaliSteph   14m14 minutes ago

All of the sudden you see Kap in a suit and tie. Hmmm. Cause Paraag is the face of the franchise type of guy.

So Cali Steph  ‏@SoCaliSteph   11m11 minutes ago

And Paraag only got the job from the 49ers when he was employed at Bain and lucked into it. Ask anyone at Bain.
anyone who has any sort of connection inside that facility knows this dude PARAAG is one of the biggest problems in the organization

Last edited:
the truth is kap is getting benched so they can trade him to philly. tomorrow is the deadline. open your eyes fellas

i forgot to post the most important tweet 

So Cali Steph  ‏@SoCaliSteph   27m27 minutes ago

I'm just going to tweet. It's not Jed doing the leaks, it's Paraag.
I TOLD YALL LAST YEAR ITS GOD DAMN PARAAG

my boy who is in the building TOLD ME trent and harbaugh were good. PARAAG is the god damn one who started everything. the guy is a master with numbers and contracts, but he should've never stuck his nose into football-related operations. he's jed's BFF FYI

Last edited:
the yorks have destroyed our team

now they're poisoning our thread

we cant turn on each other. these are **** times. "we have to remain as tough as a 2 dollar steak"( Harbaugh).

Naw man I dont want you or anyone else to think I'm turning on yall, just voicing my frustration and disagreeance with what our organization is doing.

im not gonna be ignorant foot ball fan guy and say **** Kaep **** him he's a ***** and act all brand new when I was going HAM watching this ******* run wild on the packers.

Dude literally helped make the Niners the funnest team to watch for a while.

Flash in the pan? Sure. But so many football teams are.

Just goes to show you how nearly impossible to hold this job. Toughest job in America maybe even.

Besides we know who the real cancers are...and they are not men.

I miss Harbaugh he would've absorbed all of if not most of these cheap shots against the team. He really was pretty good at keeping everyone in tow.

Anyone down to get Harbaugh tattoos?

Last edited:
I never thought Harbaugh and Baalke had problems. I see them both as alpha males that will always clash but share a common goal. Paraag was probably that ***** kid that thinks he's the **** and wanted to hang with the big boys and Harbaugh probably gave him that smirk and told his *** to **** off.

Back
Top Bottom