:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
freeman wasn't lookin so free against this defense. and if not for that huge play last weekend, Gurley wouldn't have either

I think it was Eric Reid in post game yesterday who said something to the effect of the offense was leaving the defense out on the field all season hence all the explosive plays happening against us

kilgore should return soon. 
nerd.gif

trent brown is a HUGE man. the guy is a mountain, and I think i see why the coaches hesitated on putting him in. he simply doesn't have the foot quickness you look for in zone scheme. however, it looks like we are transitioning back to power. perfect for him. tiller and brown are power run linemen.

Last edited:
With Kap gone, we will have 50* million in cap space. you start looking at impact free agents like Von Miller, Muhammed Wilkerson, Alex Mack, etc

a few impact free agents coupled with a good draft. this wont take long to turn around if we can get this right.

Red, do you think impact of solid free agents and a good draft can still have success under this coaching staff? We all saw how the roster underachieved with the Nolan/Singletary era but with a few FA (Rogers, Whitner, etc), drafting Aldon, and Harbaugh's staff we instantly became SB contenders.

IMO Harbaugh's staff would have us at least with a 500 record and likely above that with this roster.

Was expecting a massive L yesterday so I got a little too turnt yesterday at the bar watching the game with my buddy whos a Falcons fan, so I thought a bevy of drinks was a smart idea to numb the pain :lol:

About to rewatch it right now :pimp:

Red, do you think impact of solid free agents and a good draft can still have success under this coaching staff? We all saw how the roster underachieved with the Nolan/Singletary era but with a few FA (Rogers, Whitner, etc), drafting Aldon, and Harbaugh's staff we instantly became SB contenders.

IMO Harbaugh's staff would have us at least with a 500 record and likely above that with this roster.
i would learn towards no. this coaching staff needs to be rehauled in the offseason. this defense is definitely underperforming. there's a good amount of talent there.

i think mangini can be competent, but he needs to find his groove. he's still getting too cute with ****.

Last edited:
it was only one game, but i really like what this kid cromartie brought to the table. he played quick, physical and nasty. he played like he doesn't want to go back onto the practice squad.

Last edited:
Mangini calling plays out of left field like Roman calling plays for LaMichael James to run up the middle on a 3rd and short.

Imo for big time FA to come here the coaching staff must be changed.

Tomsula would excell as our d coordinator

naw, i wouldn't put him at D coordinator. coordinators are typically the smartest coaches on the staff. tomsula has to go back to dline coach or **** unless he rallies this team back to .500.

Last edited:
So if Kilgore coming back will we see another change in the line?

Or they gonna rotate Centers now with MM & Kilgore? :lol:

[table][tr][th="col"]
PLAYER (14)
[/th][th="col"]
POS.
[/th][th="col"]
FROM
[/th][th="col"]
TO
[/th][th="col"]
2015 CAP HIT
[/th][th="col"]
STATUS
[/th][/tr][tr][td]Anquan Boldin[/td][td]WR[/td][td]35[/td][td]SF[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]$6,909,000[/td][td]UFA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Phil Dawson[/td][td]K[/td][td]40[/td][td]SF[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]$4,134,000[/td][td]UFA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Alex Boone[/td][td]G[/td][td]28[/td][td]SF[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]$3,723,000[/td][td]UFA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reggie Bush[/td][td]RB[/td][td]30[/td][td]SF[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]$2,406,250[/td][td]UFA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ian Williams[/td][td]DT[/td][td]26[/td][td]SF[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]$1,495,834[/td][td]UFA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Garrett Celek[/td][td]TE[/td][td]27[/td][td]SF[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]$710,000[/td][td]UFA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Wilhoite[/td][td]ILB[/td][td]28[/td][td]SF[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]$660,000[/td][td]RFA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tony Jerod-Eddie[/td][td]DE[/td][td]25[/td][td]SF[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]$585,000[/td][td]RFA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jordan Devey[/td][td]G[/td][td]27[/td][td]SF[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]$510,000[/td][td]ERFA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Andrew Tiller[/td][td]G[/td][td]25[/td][td]SF[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]$504,705[/td][td]UFA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shaun Draughn[/td][td]RB[/td][td]27[/td][td]SF[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]$349,411[/td][td]UFA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Marcus Cromartie[/td][td]CB[/td][td]24[/td][td]SF[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]$270,000[/td][td]RFA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chris Davis[/td][td]CB[/td][td]25[/td][td]SF[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]$270,000[/td][td]RFA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kendall Gaskins[/td][td]FB[/td][td]25[/td][td]SF[/td][td]TBD[/td][td]$255,882[/td][td]ERFA[/td][/tr][/table]
god damn. i didn't even think about phil dawson. dude has so money for us. looking for a dependable kicker can become problematic. 

i would extend garrett celek and ian williams right now.

Last edited:
Damn, didnt know Q was making that much money :smh:

Yea from that list Celek, Williams, Boone & Cromartie)if he continues to play like he did on Sunday) are the only ones worth resigning to me

Harbaugh still throwing shade at the Chryst and Tomsula LOL. Too funny.

The guys will be back Jim just give them time. Your boat has sailed already. Move on. 

Last edited:
Behind enemy lines. But I thought I'd share for some good laughs for some of the Faithful. On Friday 957 did a Game of Thrones re-cast with the Bay Area NFL teams...Not sure if any of you watch GOT but this had me hella laughing on the ride home from work.

http://media.957thegame.com/a/110802573/game-of-thrones.htm?
Joffrey - Jed York
Ned Stark - Jim Harbaugh

Khaleesi - JDR

KMack, DC & AC - Three Dragons

Raider Nation - Unsillied

Niner Fans - White Walkers cause they're all just dead now lol

Someone later called in and said Al Davis was the Mad King lol.

Plenty more. Worth a listen for all the GOT fans.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colin-kaepernick-not-return-49ers-164451449.html

After a dismal start to the season, a fractured locker room, and pathetic play, the 49ers are done with quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

According to CBS Sports, it is virtually certain Kaepernick will not be back in San Francisco in 2016 due to a frayed relationship between him and the upper management of the Niners.

Despite being almost a year removed from his $114 million contract extension, Kaepernick sat on the bench Sunday and watched backup Blaine Gabbert lead the 49ers to a win over the Falcons.

Before the benching, Kaepernick had thrown for touchdowns in only three of the eight games he started this season. In those three games, Kaepernick had two touchdowns each, but only one came before the second half and four of the six came in the fourth quarter.

Since Kaepernick's 2016 salary of nearly $12 million becomes fully guaranteed if he is on the roster by April 1, the Niners are expected to try to trade him for draft picks much like the club did with Alex Smith in 2013.

Tartt_hit_2.0.gif

Jaquiski-Tartt-Sack.0.gif

this pick was highly criticized. looks like baalke might get the last laugh. pop tartt is a beast.

Last edited:
No more #7torms [emoji]128532[/emoji]. So much god given talent, but dude be too focused on the thothlins.

After rewatching the game, here are a few notes:

I was shocked watching Blaine, if not for some big drops (Jerome Simpson is a BUM) his stat line would have looked far more impressive. That INT he threw late in the 4th was awful though. I didn't know he was as athletic as he is either.

:lol: @ Kap getting booed when Gabbert had to come out

I'll admit I was starting to get over QP, but man this dude is a threat. I'd love to see Ellington get utilized more as well, their speed/quickness is :wow:

Bowman :pimp: Man that dude was flying around the field making plays

Really liked what I saw out of Cromartie and Draughn

Aside from both of the drives to end the half for the Falcons, our defense was BALLIN'. That deep bomb to Julio before the end of the first half hurt.

Julio is going to get his against anybody, but man the way we controlled Davante in the run game was great. Although it did seem like Freeman had like 30 catches :lol:

Jimmie Ward with the potentially game saving tackle (one on one I might add) on 3rd down on the 2 yard line forcing the Falcons to kick a FG on their final drive was EPIC

Tartt :evil: :evil:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@MBachCSN 42 minutes ago
Grades by @PFF_Jeff: CB Marcus Cromartie (+1.1, 3-5, 33 yds allowed) & @ward_jimmie (+0.9, 6-9, 36 yds)) had the best marks in coverage.

@MBachCSN 41 minutes ago
Grades by @PFF_Jeff: #49ers blitzed Matt Ryan on 65% of his drop backs. @NBowman53 blitzed Ryan a career high 18 times.

@PFF_Jeff 10 hours ago
Bowman blitzed Ryan 18 times yesterday, previous career high in a game was 13.

@49ers 3 minutes ago
Jim Tomsula declined to name a starting QB for the #49ers Week 11 game vs. Seattle.

View media item 1781210

:rofl: :pimp: :pimp:

Bruh... Already [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Gabbert da gawd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom