:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't wait until we get a real owner again.Jed York is a tool who wouldn't be anything without his family's money.Eddie Debartalo had the same money and family but knew how to run a team.This guy is a snake the only reason he hired Harbaugh was to get a new stadium.We had been **** for nearly a decade hiring lousy coaches.Once he realizes he's on the verge of a new stadium in SC smh he does the right thing and hires a coach who knows what he's doing(Harbaugh) to draw fans interest.Once the stadium's built and season tickets have been sold it becomes apparent that Harbaugh's personality is too much and he has to go.Why?Wouldnt a smart man get rid of a guy who keeps blowing draft picks and has nothing to do with the on field success of the team(Balkee).I would give up my collection of J's if York's mammy(real owner) would take away the keys to the team and send this deush back to the country club where he belongs old Spaulding(Caddyshack) looking MF.

eek.gif
 didnt realized lynch was that young. Only 22 and he is already top rated at his position. I hate comparisons but since i keep hearing how great Khalil Mack is i want yall to compare. Why is Khalil supposably the best young pass rusher when Aaron has more sack and is also 2 years younger. Any inside? @RED? Anyone?

Last edited:
Khalil Mack is a more well-rounded player, but Aaron Lynch is a better pure pass rusher. Lynch is slowly cementing himself as one of the premier pass rushers in the NFL. The only reason Mack gets his name brought up more often is because he was a fifth overall pick; Lynch was a 5th round motha****** steal.

Last edited:
I thought he would get that itch too.

I mean I played high school and a little college ball and when football season starts up I get that feeling like I want to be out there.

A leader like Patrick must be losing sleep at night not being out there with his family.

I dont remember what Patrick's toe injury was but man the big toe is a *****

I just got surgery on it in August after holding it off for a few years... Its so painful

I was still playing football the whole time but it wasnt comfortable

Hopefully hes all healed up :smile:

I dont remember what Patrick's toe injury was but man the big toe is a *****

I just got surgery on it in August after holding it off for a few years... Its so painful

I was still playing football the whole time but it wasnt comfortable

Hopefully hes all healed up
smile.gif
I had turf toe on my right big toe and that alone was painful for almost a year or two.

Crazy if he did decide to return to the Niners...Maybe they're returning knowing big changes are headed towards the Niners?

Oh boy.. The though of p willy coming back would be awesome and if Anthony Davis comes back that will change how we draft and can focus a little more on qb and dB imo

Back
Top Bottom