:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope he changes his mind still.. Lol

I don't see him coming back either but small part of me hopes P-Willy just trying to keep a comeback on the DL as long as possible so there's not bunch of hype starting now til the start of off-season and he has to wear this big Superman cape for us :lol:

I don't see him coming back either but small part of me hopes P-Willy just trying to keep a comeback on the DL as long as possible so there's not bunch of hype starting now til the start of off-season and he has to wear this big Superman cape for us
laugh.gif
you're not the only one bro

frown.gif

this is my fav p-willy speech

i know bow is hurt p-willy retired before he could return. they were like brothers.

Last edited:

wow great technique by DJ

jam that inside shoulder and squeeze him to the boundary
from the article:
 Considering the situation, one-on-one with Jones and Atlanta trying to take the lead with 3:46 to play, Johnson’s second pass breakup was even more impressive. The two routes Johnson must be prepared for here are the slant and the fade. His pre-snap alignment inside puts him in position to take away the slant. If Jones goes to the fade, which he does here, Johnson must recover and challenge at the catch point. His work here is textbook. He gets a solid punch to Jones’s inside shoulder, turns to find the ball at the goal line, and again prevents Jones from winning the jump ball situation.
xTiTnmVE4QnTE3DzSE.0.gif

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/11...s-dontae-johnson-needs-increased-playing-time

Last edited:
without Megatron, Stafford's career at Georgia would've overshadowed his nfl career. dude would be buns with us

btw, speaking of wrs, I'm glad QP is finally getting his shine on. dude never gives up on a play and ain't afraid to block. on that one scramble by Gabbert, qp didn't stop blocking and tried to come back to the ball, while torrey smith and vance gave no damns.

Last edited:
QP was also the one calming down Jerome Simpson the sideline. He makes some boneheaded mistakes, but the dude plays with passion and wears his emotions on his sleeve ala Q. You have to love that. Its shame he hasn't been given a legit opportunity to prove what he can do because his QB couldn't get him the ball.

Last edited:
Wasnt he the one who was absolutely going off/in the face of the ref during the Seattle game?

Love the passion though

I don't see him coming back either but small part of me hopes P-Willy just trying to keep a comeback on the DL as long as possible so there's not bunch of hype starting now til the start of off-season and he has to wear this big Superman cape for us :lol:
you're not the only one bro

View media item 1786040

:frown:  

this is my fav p-willy speech

i know bow is hurt p-willy retired before he could return. they were like brothers.

speech got me contemplating life right

Back
Top Bottom