:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soooooo....do we even want/miss Aldon Smith anymore??
nerd.gif
Aldon is on a blistering pace for 3.5 sacks this year.

i dont know what the hell happened to that guy. he looks slow and weak. he sees plenty of one-on-one match ups every week, and he's still not getting sacks. lynchmobb gets double teamed every game, and he's got 6.

Last edited:
Aldon is on a blistering pace for 3.5 sacks this year.

i dont know what the hell happened to that guy. he looks slow and weak. he sees plenty of one-on-one match ups every week, and he's still not getting sacks. lynchmobb gets double teamed every game, and he's got 6.
Yeah he does look slow weak and stiff I don't know what happened to the kid.

lynch is god damn relentless in pass rush. i still think he has a long ways to go in run defense, but you can pencil him in for 15+ sacks a year if anyone else could consistently generate push.

talk about PHYSICALLY overwhelmed. lynch is too much to handle one-on-one. BTW he's  ONLY 22 
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
lynch is god damn relentless in pass rush. i still think he has a long ways to go in run defense, but you can pencil him in for 15+ sacks a year if anyone else could consistently generate push.

talk about PHYSICALLY overwhelmed. lynch is too much to handle one-on-one. BTW he's ONLY 22 :stoneface: :pimp:  
22 which in Niner years means 35

Aldons statlines are a lie and they depended on justin smith to make them. Thus he is not missed.

It's almost like our offensive line represents our emotions towards players. Always turning back...never actually set...constantly rotating...

I still like Aldon we can turn up ima take nessa though

Can someone find the gif of Tartt blitzing ruining the Freeman run then Cromartie finished it for a loss?

Sick timing by Tartt :pimp:

this can be big if tomsula is hinting at converting tank back to a true DE. tank is being wasted playing the position he's currently playing. he needs to lose some weight and play on the edge. there's so many fronts we can use to get him in a 3-point stance and rushing from the edge.

Last edited:
These coaches love to convert players instead of using them at their strengths :smh: :lol:

I seen they also signed RB Cadet, for what?

although his snaps have been limited, Arik Armstead is the #1 pass rushing 3-4 DE in the NFL according to PFF

yup, i'll take that crow now.

Last edited:
Excited about this defense man, this bye is much needed but I cant wait to see the fellas back out there.

Gabbert will receive the key to the city if he goes into Seattle and leads us to victory :lol:

Alot of crap has been happening but i feel like were going to be a whole different team next year [emoji]128064[/emoji]. Well a better team.

Back
Top Bottom