:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The important question is would Goff really make a difference with this bum coaching staff and oline.. Anyway we can get both Goff and J Smith :smile: grab Mack out of Free Agency. Id be lit.

For the sake of Jared Goff's future NFL career, I hope he doesn't come to San Francisco. lol

already negotiating with these dudes. however, i dont know if that size would fit anyone in this video, tho. maybe that dude in the wheelchair. might need a couple extra O'sullivan jerseys if we want paraag taken out as well. these dudes aint been happy with jed since they were priced out of levi's. 
laugh.gif

on a serious note, there was nothing worse than dumbass, drunk nortenos screaming while we were on offense at the stick. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I feel that is a problem that took away that home feild advantage compared to the stick. They priced out the die hard niner fans for some suit wearing MFs who dont know **** about football. 

NaVorro going to CLink to put an end to the 12th *****, which will probably disappear after this season. Last off season, folks were talking about the window closing for us. I think Seahawks gonna be suffering that same fate, if that hasn't happened already. Bunch of FA after this season, not to mention what Red has already stated about Beastmode. With his running style, there's gotta be a toll that Marshawn has paid all these years (including his Cal days) that are numbering his days.

Going into this Sunday, I'm confident our defense will be able to get off the field and force some TOs, especially with that Oline. My only concern on offense is that Gabbert tends to let the ball hang on his throws. It's money on those back shoulder passes but if he does that over the middle or down field, bunch of WRs are gonna be in a stretcher or he'll have 4 INTs.

tank and armstead as the book ends of the dline, with lynchmobb and Brooks rushing of the edge or running that stunt aldon and cowboy used, **** would be that best thing about sundays. we just need armstead to get so good that he requires double teams

what's up with brooks though? dude hasn't had much of a presence lately.

I think the plan is have tank taking brooks pass rushing duties in nickel packages as a true edge rusher.

its kind of confusing if you look at our scheme in black and white, 3-4 vs 4-3, but essentially he's going to be a backside/frontside pass rusher in over/under/uneven fronts rushing from a 3-point stance.

if you get what i am saying :stoneface:  

like ahmad's role here in this gif(btw peep lynchmobb getting the tackle to commit outside, and then busting the inside spin move :x  god damn that boy is special)

Tank-Carradine-Sack.0.gif

Is tank quick enough to come off the edge? Dude's huge but I read that he's dropping weight; still probably another 30-40 lbs away from being an OLB. I haven't seen a lot of film on him, but to my knowledge, he's been used primarily on the line as an inside pass rusher, yeah? In any case, I like that they're letting the kids play.

That spin move Lynchmobb hit was straight filthy. i would vomit if I spun that fast.

btw, i keep watching that gif and it's amazing on multiple levels. 1. the amount of pass rush and disruption 3 dudes generated 2. how good the coverage must have been, bridgewater was dancing back there for a minute yet couldn't find anyone

Last edited:
his greatest attribute in college was his explosiveness off the edge. i think he only needs to lose about 15 more lbs. he played at 275lbs as a 4-3 DE in college, so he should be ok at that weight or just below it. aaron lynch is around the same weight. i dont expect he will be asked to drop into coverage very much if at all.

lynch really is a freak. dude is 6'6, 270lbs and moves incredibly well. guys with those attributes are rare in the NFL because the NBA usually gobbles them up.

Last edited:
look for Kap to end up in KC. Baalke has history with Dorsey, and Reid loved Kap coming out of College.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom