:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cowboys just cut Christine Michael. I would pick him up if I were Trent. Just in time to go against his former team, too.

Last edited:
Cowboys just cut Christine Michael. I would pick him up if I were Trent. Just in time to go against his former team, too.

I noticed that Seattle has no issue picking up our former players (michael robinson, will tukuafu, ricardo lockette, even jerry rice immediately come to mind), about time we return the favor. get that inside intel

im surprisingly looking forward to this weekend's game. the rivalry between us and the hawks is fading real quick considering it aint been a contest in a minute, but I think it just needs some new blood. it's sort of like when you play your younger cousin 1-on-1 every day during the summer and eventually realize he can only dribble right so you force him left; the hawks' figured out kap, knew how to get inside his head and **** up his game -pressure. subtract kap and add Blaine Montana and we have ourselves a rivalry again.

Last edited:
Whoa, took them long enough.
Going back to the last niner Seahawks game, the niners looked too friendly with the Hawks players, smiling and congratulating after the game. Didn't like what I saw, especially when they've kicked your ***** for a couple seasons now.

Whoa, took them long enough.
Going back to the last niner Seahawks game, the niners looked too friendly with the Hawks players, smiling and congratulating after the game. Didn't like what I saw, especially when they've kicked your ***** for a couple seasons now.
i saw that too. most of the players on our team are new, so they're completely detached from the animosity that existed between the two teams the last couple years.

Last edited:
True but what really got to me was watching Ian Williams smile and laugh with that ***** sweezy after the game. I'm like do you not remember what this ***** did to you?

Last edited:
Ya boy is far from detached from the animosity. Still got the hate flowing "silky Johnson". Hate the Seahawks and their fanbase which started approximately 3 years ago.

Last edited:
seacocks working out kendall hunter 
laugh.gif

Dang one year for aldone smith. Crazy he only 26, should of been the best pas rusher in the history of football but didnt care about it. Will always remember crazy long haird aldon smith. Ever since he sobered up he hasnt been the same.

I think it's not a rivalry anymore. Our commander and chief Harbs started it all...man I miss that fire that he brought.

Talked to Anquan Boldin at the Warriors game this past Saturday, he was sitting near me in the courtside section. Cool cat, dude is ******* BUILT tho, never realize how big (pause) these dudes are until your right next to them

Talked to Anquan Boldin at the Warriors game this past Saturday, he was sitting near me in the courtside section. Cool cat, dude is ******* BUILT tho, never realize how big (pause) these dudes are until your right next to them
So true. I once saw Santana Moss one of the smaller WRs in the league at one point, at a wizards game and dude had some abnormal sized calfs. They were pulsating everytime I looked over at him.

Last edited:
^Not a bad, idea. I wouldn't mind seeing him in that role and finally flourish as a Niner.

tank and armstead as the book ends of the dline, with lynchmobb and Brooks rushing of the edge or running that stunt aldon and cowboy used, **** would be that best thing about sundays. we just need armstead to get so good that he requires double teams

what's up with brooks though? dude hasn't had much of a presence lately.

tank and armstead as the book ends of the dline, with lynchmobb and Brooks rushing of the edge or running that stunt aldon and cowboy used, **** would be that best thing about sundays. we just need armstead to get so good that he requires double teams

what's up with brooks though? dude hasn't had much of a presence lately.
I think the plan is have tank taking brooks pass rushing duties in nickel packages as a true edge rusher.

its kind of confusing if you look at our scheme in black and white, 3-4 vs 4-3, but essentially he's going to be a backside/frontside pass rusher in over/under/uneven fronts rushing from a 3-point stance.

if you get what i am saying 
indifferent.gif

like ahmad's role here in this gif(btw peep lynchmobb getting the tackle to commit outside, and then busting the inside spin move 
sick.gif
 god damn that boy is special)

Tank-Carradine-Sack.0.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom