:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tartt has mixed a few tackles today, at least 3-4... But damn this defense can't tackle for **** today :smh:

Last edited:
Been so long since we have seen a QB with pocket presence in Seattle.

Gabbert has only been sacked once I think and that was on the opening drive which was Pears' fault.

Last edited:
Gabbert loves the check down... He's doing really good throwing it downfield, just continue doing that

Idk if that's the play design... But it seems like Draughn is his first read on some of these plays :smh:

I like the way Gabbert played today, just a little too conservative at times with the checkdowns to Draughn

Oline played fantastic, didn't allow a sack until a few plays ago

Defense was trash :smh:

tomsula still playing the field position battle at the end of the game

mean.gif

Down 16 with 3 minutes left and you still punt the ball ?

I was with supporting tomsula but im done .. f this fool .. erick dickerson was buns but this is beyond stupid... atleast when singletary suckd there was some fire and intensity

currently #4 overall in the draft

gabbert shining

tomsula looking like his firing is inevitable 

not disappointed with the outcome at this point

Last edited:
yeah, it  feels like he's been around forever, but gabbert is the same age as russel wilson(26). the best departing gift harbaugh left us could be the american hero. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I was with supporting tomsula but im done .. f this fool .. erick dickerson was buns but this is beyond stupid... atleast when singletary suckd there was some fire and intensity
did you mean Dennis Erickson?

next week AZ, so we're about to our backs blown out.

#4 pick in the draft scares me. this has to be an immediate game changer.

If gabbert keepsplaying like this, yall already know who i want. Bring in that LB from notre dame. Also seen it mention some pgs back, forgot about scooby wright. I wouldnt mind seeing goff and wright here

But if bow is calling out his coaches, as he should, they should call each other out!

No one seemed to grasp the idea of tackling.
Lynch half assing it on numerous plays.
Bow looking silly on some plays (overshootin)
Whoever was not setting the edge.

These are all fundamental plays , has nothing to do woth #24

did you mean Dennis Erickson?

:lol:
There was no excuse for that defensive performance... ************* were just refusing to put effort into tackling.
Wilhoite had Rawls on one where he just kinda stood there and let him get the 1st :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom