:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just from a pure business standpoint which is how the front office thinks, there is no way they dont take a QB early in the draft.

Would they draft someone on the O-line early as well?

But yes, QB(s) are a must.

There's a chance Jared Goff stays in school, so yes, I believe O-line is definitely an option.

Laremy Tunsil would be the target. Franchise Left tackle. Can play zone, power and pass block. Aint many men on this planet that can do that.

Last edited:
If Goff stays in school, i need / want defense.

OL can be addressed, but u guys see how putrid the defense can be, OL can be fixed.

Jaylon Smith*, ILB/OLB, Notre Dame 
Height: 6-2. Weight: 235. 
Projected 40 Time: 4.65. 
Projected Round (2016): 1-2. 

11/21/15: Smith looks like a future three-down starter who is capable of stuffing the run and covering ground in pass coverage. He is quick, instinctive and consistent. The way that Notre Dame has been lining up Smith shows that he can play as an inside or outside linebacker in the NFL. He is giving evidence that he is deserving of being a first-rounder.

Smith made some big plays against Georgia Tech, notching two forced fumbles, two passes broken up and five tackles. He also had a big game against USC. In 2015, Smith has totaled 87 tackles, seven for a loss, one sack, four passes broken up and one forced fumble (he was robbed of one by the official scorer). 

8/24/15: Smith was an impressive defender for Notre Dame in 2014. He was all over the field for the Fighting Irish with 112 tackles with nine tackles for a loss, one forced fumble, 3.5 sacks and two passes defended. Smith has speed and athleticism in the middle of the field. 

Smith saw the field as a freshman and had 67 tackles with 6.5 tackles for a loss, one forced fumble, one interception and three passes broken up.
however, we bring a hue jackson or an adam gase, and you can go OL while the head coach institutes a modern offense to facilitate the growth of the QB. i think gabbert would improve greatly with a guy like hue jackson in his corner. 

Last edited:
wouldnt mind goff staying in school. The niners can draft at another position and let Gab start next year.

wouldn't be all bad if goff stayed another year. put some weight on his frame only take like 1 class each semester.

would give him time to focus on his career and body. give us a chance to figure out how we wanna clean our **** up

banner will be flying over the stadium on sunday 
laugh.gif

tom brady is amazing. "that's the mike, that's the jack, that's the will".
sick.gif
 simply amazing. bills trying to confuse him with their blitz package, but he quickly deciphers whose coming and getting his guys in the right protection.

Last edited:
tom brady is amazing. "that's the mike, that's the jack, that's the will". :x  simply amazing. bills trying to confuse him with their blitz package, but he quickly deciphers whose coming and getting his guys in the right protection.
Saw that last night. What a leader.

A lot of people had some callous **** to say when gonzo was benched in favor of the real american. willie mcginest said gabbert didn't have the guts or the courage to play in this league. time to swallow the long end of **** stick.

d5599ae0ba02bfa7d5becd69c59ecae4.gif

184bdbc6546b9a6b8871cd81b1f2320a.gif

53f78050d10632f87171739fffaa9a50.gif

Hacksaw+Entrance.gif

Last edited:
Man these quotes are tough to read

Tomsula sayin his team played scared or not wanting to make a mistake.
Brooks saying he couldnt get into the game iunno if he means mentally
Reid saying he had no idea who rawls was.

Granted no one knew who rawls was but like red said this staff had 2 ******h weeks to cross all their Ts n dot their i's and did none of that

wow, romonowski said he has inside info that gabbert was watching 5 times more film than kaepernick while kap was the starter. the teams can check the log on the tablets to see how often the player is logged in studying film.

that explains why this stupid *** ***** hasn't made any strides vs seattle DESPITE PLAYING THEM 7 TIMES IN 4 YEARS

Last edited:
I wish Hayne was in the mix. I like what I'm seeing with Draughn but let's be real. He probably won't be around next year.

It's also hard to get motivated in the middle of a dumpster fire. And when the coaching staff isn't carrying their load.

Gabbert has nothing to lose everything to gain. Needs that next contract.

Kaep was like that too. You can let the dumpster fire eat you alive or let it fuel the rocket up your *** and take it to the moon.

there's no excuses for kap. the guy is a bum. he's going down the same path as michael vick. thought he could get by on his physical attributes alone, but this is the nfl. you have to be refined in every aspect of the game, especially the cerebral facet if you're a quarterback.

kap's contract is going to be torn up and thrown in the trash because 49ers wont be able to get anything in return for a QB who can't play and doesn't study.

Last edited:
When they gonna IR Hyde already?!?!?!?!.....need to drop him from my fantasy team 
laugh.gif
........theres really no need for him to play and risk further serious injury to that foot!

receivers gotta be glad to finally be seeing the ball come their way :lol:

it was nice seeing Gabbert go through progressions, look off the defense and show poise in the pocket. Very fundamentally sound, which is refreshing for a change
blaine has always been poised and has the tools hence his 10th overall selection

blaine has always been poised and has the tools hence his 10th overall selection

what?

poised? did u ever watch him with the jags? he was absolutely terrible, just like that whole organization.

he came from a gimmick offense in college too which was a question mark how he'd run an nfl style offense.

Back
Top Bottom