:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
god damn. goff had a hell of a game. 500 yds, 5 tds. im torn in which direction we should go. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Dont worry, Goff will make that decision for us by staying another year.

no reason for goff to stay, that oline ain't getting any better and his best 2 wrs/rb are gonna be gone after this season. if he balls out at whatever peanut bowl cal is invited to, his draft stock isn't getting much higher next season.

damn I hate the cal secondary. they all tackle like Chris Culliver

on a another note, any chance kap ends up being a Washington Diplomat next season? he could be the mobile qb they wanted in rg3.

I would just have desean run verticals every play and have kap air it out to him

on a another note, any chance kap ends up being a Washington Diplomat next season? he could be the mobile qb they wanted in rg3.

I would just have desean run verticals every play and have kap air it out to him

By air it out to him do you mean overthrowing the ball, and hitting somebody on the sideline?

damn I hate the cal secondary. they all tackle like Chris Culliver
Their run-defense sucked this year too. Goff literally carried the team because the damn running game was inconsistent at best. With that being said, solid season for Cal despite playing poor D.

Last edited:

By air it out to him do you mean overthrowing the ball, and hitting somebody on the sideline?

Atleast he won't have the chance to throw it to Richard Sherman as often

I have tickets and can' make the game today vs Cardinals. Message me if interested. Letting go for the low

good to see d-love still shining in nashville. one of my fav 49ers.

just tuned into that titans/raiders game and was gonna say the same. delanie looks slimmer and quicker. saw him on that crossing route and was :wow: at his speed

btw, Mariota is putting the ball on the money. just standing in there and taking the pressure, too.

wait , i thought they were gonna do it when the game started or they doing their test run :lol:

Back
Top Bottom