:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what?

poised? did u ever watch him with the jags? he was absolutely terrible, just like that whole organization.

he came from a gimmick offense in college too which was a question mark how he'd run an nfl style offense.
lol i bet without googling you wont be able to name anyone on that jags roster except for MJD

he just looked scared as ****.

but im sure him going through that and then being a back up has helped him, its probably slowed the game down for him.

He also spent an entire year learning from Harbaugh. I think that had to have a profound effect on his progression as a QB. Look at the strides Alex made in his first season with coach.

Last edited:
He also spent an entire year learning from Harbaugh. I think that had to have a profound effect on his progression as a QB. Look at the strides Alex made in his first season with coach.

If you look at what Harbaugh has gotten out of his QBs all the way back to his time in SD, I have no doubt in my mind he has learned from Harbuagh. I remember when the Harbuagh regime brought in Blaine to be a back up everyone was :x . But I am sure Coach knew what he was doing. Left us a gem :smokin :lol:

Telling y'all man this organization is ******* stupid. They don't have their act together can't even set up a meeting!?

**** Jed and Parrag they're already trying to bury gannets career too this is exactly how it starts just total disrespect.

hope that ***** chokes on a turkey bone

jk

really not jk

for real doe

happy thanksgiving niner fam

Last edited:
Wow.

This just speaks volumes of how idiotic everyone in this organization is, sunshine in an empty room answerin no ones wuestions.

chicago should send jed york a thank you card for giftwrapping them lord fangio. doing great things in chicago with a defense full of nobodies. oh yeah, 5-1 vs Aaron Rodgers and the Pack since 2012.

Last edited:
though our team is complete basura, y'all make sundays bearable. happy thanksgiving niner fam.

just saw Baalke on TV. He's at the Stanford vs ND game. Came to see the greatness that is Jaylon Smith in person. 
 Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout
There is a lot of time for this to change, but Jared Goff and Jaylon Smith are the two best players in this draft class.
hmmm. i think i agree.

Last edited:
backside pursuit through the scrum trailing the RBs inside hip. textbook. dude flies sideline to sideline.

that's my vine btw. ill be only highlighting potential niner prospects.

Last edited:
sick.gif

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/keypw

Baalke has to be salivating 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom