:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WHO WAS that db that shied away from contact at the goal line? should've destroyed palmer's old ***. give me the 15-yard penalty at the goal line all day.

Last edited:
gabbert really gonna bail jimmy T out 
sick.gif

I don't care what anyone says; Blaine is our future. With AD coming back, Hyde healthy we should be solid in 2016-17.

Browns and Titans have 2 wins. Us, Ravens, Cowboys, and Chargers have 3 wins. I think of those teams only the Browns would be looking for a QB. We play them in a few weeks :nerd:

I think the Cowboys will be as well. Tony Romo is 35 and plagued with injuries. 

Problem is the remaining games on our schedule are all winnable except the Cinci game. The Browns game in Cleveland will be big. We need an L there.

Last edited:
I was thinking the Cowboys as well but then I saw Romo was signed through 2019. I would think theyd be more likely to go QB in the 3rd-4th round but who knows since he cant stay healthy. Obviously Id rather us just lose out and not have to worry about any of these teams being ahead of us but 4 out of those 5 remaining games are winnable. The only plus is that 3 of them are on the road and none of those are the Bengals game.

Back
Top Bottom