:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maybe by the last home game we'll have that ************ looking like world war 1 with the amount of planes flying banners in the sky

The "tale of two cities" was incredible.The documentary brought all the feelings of hatred towards the Cowboys back to the surface.With that being said it would be great if these two teams could start winning at the same time.It always seemed like their was more on the line when the two teams faced each other in the playoffs.Charles Haley said that it felt like the 92 NFL championship game was his super bowl.To me and other niner fans I've spoken with it always felt that way because whoever won that game was going on to win the Super Bowl.

Where can I watch that doc

anywhere other than nfl network or is it on their site too for free

Last edited:
The CB we wanted, Marcus Peters has 7intos this year
mean.gif
LOL. He's played great. And yet THEY said he had attitude issues. 

Last edited:
Peters has been great, but Ronald Darby has been by far the best rookie CB and it's not close. dude has been amazing.

Last edited:
Either these play calls are terrible or Gabbert keeps resorting to his check down but how frustrating is it they all these 3rd down plays are short.

whether or not that's a td, bow is ******* special

this guy singlehandedly stopped a leaping runner's forward motion with his arm

Nice to see Bow out there still battling in a lost season, true leader out there

And I know losing is what's best for us right now but i just cant bring myself to rooting against my own squad bros

Oh and Pinnion is ****** trash

Back
Top Bottom