OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Ajhix

Sneakerhead.com Tennis Ball Hypermax .....FSR 129.99 GOOOOO!!!

sick.gif
. still don't understand how anyone likes those hideous things....but to each his own....
ohwell.gif

Agree 100%

If anyone is interested in the womens greyish colored VIIIs hit me up. $49.99 was the price. At the outlet in Arundel Mills. I will scoop them up for you ifyou want them. Also had those green womans AF1s & some USA soldiers.

TeamExpress.com [teamexpress.com] is having a closeout sale on many NCAA, MLB, NFL & NBA Nike brand hoodies, starting at $9.99 w/ Free Shipping and anadditional 10% off coupon (JGEACY3).

Some examples:

Nike Women's College Football Hoodie [teamexpress.com] Price: Now $9.98 Was $39.99
Nike Women's College Basketball Full Zip Hoodie [teamexpress.com] Price: Now $19.98 Was $59.99
Nike Men's College Football Flea Flicker Hoodie [teamexpress.com] Price: Now $19.98 Was $59.99
Nike Men's College Basketball Hoodie [teamexpress.com] Price: Now $29.98 Was $59.99

Full List of Nike Hoodies [teamexpress.com]
Full List of Adidas Hoodies [teamexpress.com]

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

still no word on the zoom bb3, so i've been looking for a pair of the first zoom bb edition. happened to call nike special orders this morning, and they had several pairs of 10, 10.5, and 11 available in various factory stores. (may be more sizes...i just asked about those.)

if interested...call quick before they're gone! limited quantities available...but there weren't any last week.
Champs Sports has the BB1 for $60.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^knowledge is power
pimp.gif

edit: what I meant is that you are using common knowledge (free shipping over phone order) for an outlet u can drive 2 (waste gas & money)
The knowledge you have of free shipping is helping you out financially as well as time wise. proving knowledge is power

I was giving you props on putting that out there.

Ladies and Gentleman....William Rivera da 3!!!! Where you been???? Did you and Only MJ collabo on a new name? LoL...was good my dude?

With all the success of Bing cashback lately, I wanted to share a different cashback service that I use called Quicken Picks [quickenpicks.com].

The concept's basically the same, but there are a few differences.

Some advantages to using quickenpicks are:
1. This service offers cash back at more stores than Bing does.
2. This stacks on top of Bing (so you can get both cashback from Bing and Intuit).
3. The cashback process is automatically... you don't need to go through their site or anything.

About that last part...
You can go through Intuit's site and then pick a store to go through, but they also have a toolbar you can install which automates the cashback process.
Just visit any site, and if the toolbar detects that the site is part of the cashback program, it automatically gives you the cashback.
So basically... you don't even need to do anything but shop regularly.
It's kind of like a rewards program on your credit card

Now, they don't offer as much cashback as Bing does... but the 2nd and 3rd advantages are probably the biggest selling points.
It's so easy... and it just stacks to give you more cashback.

P.S. This program isn't "new"; it's been out for a while (before Bing's existence, actually). I just mentioned that in the thread titleto catch people's attention =]

Daly City Nordstrom Rack has the Retro 1 Low Polka Dots in the lime green size 11.5-12 $49.99

Hit up Nike Outlets at The Block (Orange, CA) and Ontario Mills and the only these are the only thing worth mentioning:

The Block
MVP Witness Tees - Black - Basically a FSR

Ontario Mills
Venom Kobe Jacket - White - Large/XL/XXL - $39.99

^ Same with Ontario Mills, they always have the same stuff. I think Lake Elsinore could possibly be worse.

The ross in Hemet and Temecula CA had some pairs of the Nike Air Stab Safari Cactus in sz 11,12.

As of Lake Elsinore Outlet... Straight garbage!!

Originally Posted by K23J

Does anyone know if there are still any maroon Nike zoom turfs left at any outlets? I seen before I left to come to japan and passed and I'm regreting it now, I really need em

anyone have any idea?

Back
Top Bottom