OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by K23J

Does anyone know if there are still any maroon Nike zoom turfs left at any outlets? I seen before I left to come to japan and passed and I'm regreting it now, I really need em

anyone have any idea?

Get the product number and call Nikefind.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Does anyone know if there are still any maroon Nike zoom turfs left at any outlets? I seen before I left to come to japan and passed and I'm regreting it now, I really need em

anyone have any idea?

if i had the product number i would do that, these were a sample shoe that never released, it went straight to outlets

Woodbury Commons had a 4- 5 pairs of Lava 95's all size 10 I believe....$79.99 + an extra %30 off for power hour yesterday

one more update for y'all -

Round Rock Nike outlet - Big Nike Wolverines, $59.99, up to sz 10.5 (http://nicekicks.com/2009/05/nike-big-nike-wolverine/)

For you Rockets fans - Adidas outlet in Round Rock also had the 'Space City' track jackets in XL and up ($29.99), as well as the regular on-courtwarmup jacket in XL ($19.99). I was able to get buy one, next one 1/2 off... so $40 total for both! woo hoo!
(like this one:http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Adidas-NBA-...821?IMSfp=TL090821174002r26817#ht_2978wt_1167)

3 outlets in 3 different towns in 1 weekend... i'm exhausted!!

anyone have any idea?

if i had the product number i would do that, these were a sample shoe that never released, it went straight to outlets
If I remember correctly these hit the outlets in extremely limited numbers about this time last fall. I remember a re-seller cleaned out at leastone outlet and sold on ebay. I doubt they're around. The Va. Tech-+*# colorway, right?

Stopped by Hagerstown, MD outlet on the way back from PA this weekend, didn't see much. Some decent prices on golf shoes ($37), a bunch of Livestrong Tourde France gear...didn't see many shoes worth mentioning. They had the Air Structure Triax 91 white/blue/pink/crackle for $79 (FTL). I also didn't seeanything that was 30% off at all.

Originally Posted by jcliz

anyone have any idea?

If I remember correctly these hit the outlets in extremely limited numbers about this time last fall. I remember a re-seller cleaned out at least one outlet and sold on ebay. I doubt they're around. The Va. Tech-+*# colorway, right?

correct those are the ones, i know ive seen them in person this year, and i only went to all this year was the silver sands factory store in destin,fl when iwas stationed there. cuz i remember having em my hands and then deciding not to get them. but i cant call there and ask them if they have them still since idont have the product number. all i have are the ones for the other turfs

^^
nike-zoom-turf-virginia-tech-2.jpg

Sorry, pics but no product number.
eyes.gif

for soccer heads:
san marcos, tx has air legend ii fg: white/white ($79.99), white/red ($79.99), and black/white ($41.99)

Just a heads up - D1ck's Sporting Goods has the Air Jordan 2009 HOF (the brand new one that just released) in adult sizes for $119.99 (it might be in storeonly). It does not appear to be a mis-mark as the card on the rack clearly has the title and style listed as the "AJ HOF 2009 Men's" with thatshoe on the card, and it's not mixed in with the kid's section.

I know those aren't the most popular shoes out there, but for 40% off the NDC price on release week, that's not too bad of a deal. Plus, it might beone of those things where they accidentally applied the kid's size price to the adult size shoes and haven't caught the mistake yet, so if you want toget them you might want to go quickly.

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Just a heads up - D1ck's Sporting Goods has the Air Jordan 2009 HOF (the brand new one that just released) in adult sizes for $119.99 (it might be in store only). It does not appear to be a mis-mark as the card on the rack clearly has the title and style listed as the "AJ HOF 2009 Men's" with that shoe on the card, and it's not mixed in with the kid's section.

I know those aren't the most popular shoes out there, but for 40% off the NDC price on release week, that's not too bad of a deal. Plus, it might be one of those things where they accidentally applied the kid's size price to the adult size shoes and haven't caught the mistake yet, so if you want to get them you might want to go quickly.

Nice find Fam!

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Just a heads up - D1ck's Sporting Goods has the Air Jordan 2009 HOF (the brand new one that just released) in adult sizes for $119.99 (it might be in store only). It does not appear to be a mis-mark as the card on the rack clearly has the title and style listed as the "AJ HOF 2009 Men's" with that shoe on the card, and it's not mixed in with the kid's section.

I know those aren't the most popular shoes out there, but for 40% off the NDC price on release week, that's not too bad of a deal. Plus, it might be one of those things where they accidentally applied the kid's size price to the adult size shoes and haven't caught the mistake yet, so if you want to get them you might want to go quickly.
Yea, I think they mixed up the two.

^or it because they know the 2k9 sucks so bad and they hit $100 and lower eventually so why not just mark them down now and get rid of them before they collectdust. even at $120 theyll sit
laugh.gif

Ross in Glendale, CA as usual with nothing worth mentioning, i wish this store gets some luck as other Ross stores have been getting

a few things that caught my eye at ontario mills:
3902386142_8a1dd120c1.jpg

3901605957_25af2d02fd.jpg

3902388288_4591b21451.jpg

3901617021_a18290fd7a.jpg

3902401388_30ba0438ae.jpg

some 6.0 looking dunks too, but didn't take pictures

They said the biggest sz is a 9 womens so if you are a 7.5 thats great price for those. Being sz 11 FTL

Check out Footlocker outlets. They're having an extra 50% off clearance items. I saw the black/tan Pippen's and white/blue Jason Kidd's for $40.Wasn't my size, so I passed.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Check out Footlocker outlets. They're having an extra 50% off clearance items. I saw the black/tan Pippen's and white/blue Jason Kidd's for $40. Wasn't my size, so I passed.
i just passed by mine without even thinking about going
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom