OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by whiplash

290 Nike outlet (Houston):

Hash wall - NIke Zoom BB, black/yellow, sz 11.5, $49.99
Nike Air Max 1 360 hybrid (black/royal), near FSR, $59.99 (http://www.dubdaily.com/w...1-360-undrury-copy2.jpg)

Nike Air Max 1 (grey/white), near FSR, $49.99

San Marcos Nike outlet:

Hash wall - Nike Air Trainer 2 SB (sz 10.5 & 11) - i think $39.99
Nike Zoom Kobe 3 MLPS cw - up to size 11, $59.99
Nike Zoom FLight 95 - black/carbon fiber - near FSR, $59.99

That's all I can remember off the top of my head...

Damn i need to hurry up and get paid. FINALLY a sz.11 in the kobe 3's, always stop at 10.5 when i find them at outlets.

Ross Update

Destroyer Dunks Green 13 and 11.5, Air MAx 90 Carbon Fiber boots, ZF 96 white/black/grey in sz 10 and 10.5 only. A bunch of Terminator Premuims in blue/blue,green/green and black/purple

this is a different Ross, but they got restocked, yes restocked in the Air Force 25, but for $49.99
laugh.gif

Angel

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Nike Air Max 1 360 hybrid (black/royal), near FSR, $59.99 (http://www.dubdaily.com/w...1-360-undrury-copy2.jpg)

San Marcos Nike outlet:

Damn i need to hurry up and get paid. FINALLY a sz.11 in the kobe 3's, always stop at 10.5 when i find them at outlets.

Smh...I need an 11.5 or 12 and they always stop at 10.5 like you just mentioned. Now they stop at an 11
laugh.gif

Good update none the less. An outlet near me has a FSR last time I checked but the price was 79.99 which is why I didn't budge, oh well.

Does anyone know if there are still any maroon Nike zoom turfs left at any outlets? I seen before I left to come to japan and passed and I'm regreting itnow, I really need em

still no word on the zoom bb3, so i've been looking for a pair of the first zoom bb edition. happened to call nike special orders this morning, and theyhad several pairs of 10, 10.5, and 11 available in various factory stores. (may be more sizes...i just asked about those.)

if interested...call quick before they're gone! limited quantities available...but there weren't any last week.

Tanger didn't have #%+#

Melo's 59.99
Women Canvas AF1 FSR 29.99
1 pair Maxim Air Max sz 13 on the hashwall 59.99
nike_fall09_airmax_5.jpg

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Tanger didn't have #%+#

Melo's 59.99
Women Canvas AF1 FSR 29.99
1 pair Maxim Air Max sz 13 on the hashwall 59.99

Which colors?
I called, but got put on hold 3x for like 5-10mins.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

San Marcos Nike outlet:

Smh...I need an 11.5 or 12 and they always stop at 10.5 like you just mentioned. Now they stop at an 11
laugh.gif

Good update none the less. An outlet near me has a FSR last time I checked but the price was 79.99 which is why I didn't budge, oh well.

pimp.gif
. size 8.5 mpls kobe's here i come.....if they are 60, i will cop. whats the thing you mention for free shipping again? nikefind?

Koopa2410 wrote:

pimp.gif
. size 8.5 mpls kobe's here i come.....if they are 60, i will cop. whats the thing you mention for free shipping again? nikefind?
yeah just tell them that you found them on nikefind and you should be good

Lately all the outlets tell me, i need to be in a store and have them call to get it.(free sipping)

Then they say, i will let you get it this time, but future reference......

Lately all the outlets tell me, i need to be in a store and have them call to get it.(free sipping)

I used it twice last week and they didnt say anything. One asked me which store I went to and I just said I called the 800 nike #. Then they saidcool and I had no problems. I hope they dont end the free shipping anytime soon. You dont have to spend gas and you can still get the outlet goodies to thefront of your door.
pimp.gif

^^^^knowledge is power
pimp.gif

edit: what I meant is that you are using common knowledge (free shipping over phone order) for an outlet u can drive 2 (waste gas & money)
The knowledge you have of free shipping is helping you out financially as well as time wise. proving knowledge is power

I was giving you props on putting that out there.

^
?

Anywho....

I said same, said i called 1-800-nike..blah blah and they did a stock locator on this shoe and told me your store had it. and also told me i can get freeground shipping if i tell you i found through Nikefind.

Originally Posted by kobehead

I used it twice last week and they didnt say anything. One asked me which store I went to and I just said I called the 800 nike #. Then they said cool and I had no problems. I hope they dont end the free shipping anytime soon. You dont have to spend gas and you can still get the outlet goodies to the front of your door.
pimp.gif

When I did a phone order over the weekend I just said nikefind and the woman on the phone said ok, wasnt a problem at all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by kobehead

I used it twice last week and they didnt say anything. One asked me which store I went to and I just said I called the 800 nike #. Then they said cool and I had no problems. I hope they dont end the free shipping anytime soon. You dont have to spend gas and you can still get the outlet goodies to the front of your door.
pimp.gif

When I did a phone order over the weekend I just said nikefind and the woman on the phone said ok, wasnt a problem at all
pimp.gif
The various answers is due to employees not knowing the rule. They're not supposed to give you free shipping just because you said you foundthe info through NikeFind. This is false. Free shipping can be obtained by going into your local outlet and having them find the shoe you need. If your outletfinds the shoe for you from another outlet you have to have your store call the store in question and have them authorize free shipping.

It sounds like they're starting to crack down.

Just got back from Rugger Warehouse by my house:

foamposite-lite-amare-520x331.jpg

3 pair of sz.13 for 49.99.

Let me know if you need.

Also:

1 size 12.5, 39.99

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Saw these at Ross for $45.99. Sz. 7.5 and 13. I can hook it up for anyone.
nike-air-force-one-un-michael-lau-2.jpg

i need those in a 8.5.......dammit......been looking for those for the longest.

Back
Top Bottom