OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by whiplash

290 Nike outlet (Houston):

Hash wall - NIke Zoom BB, black/yellow, sz 11.5, $49.99
Nike Air Max 1 360 hybrid (black/royal), near FSR, $59.99 (http://www.dubdaily.com/w...1-360-undrury-copy2.jpg)
Nike Air Max 1 (grey/white), near FSR, $49.99 (http://sneakernews.com/wp...02/airmax1greynavy1.jpg)

San Marcos Nike outlet:

Hash wall - Nike Air Trainer 2 SB (sz 10.5 & 11) - i think $39.99 (http://www.soleredemption...-2-sb-august-2008-3.jpg)
Nike Zoom Kobe 3 MLPS cw - up to size 11, $59.99
Nike Zoom FLight 95 - black/carbon fiber - near FSR, $59.99

That's all I can remember off the top of my head...

Good looks on the info. I might have to try to track down a pair of those AM1's tomorrow if they're still around. Not a must have in that colorway,but for price, hard to pass up.

Originally Posted by jcliz

^^
nike-zoom-turf-virginia-tech-2.jpg

Sorry, pics but no product number.
eyes.gif
Those are clean
pimp.gif

, I never seen those before.

I know they're not available at that outlet, but anyone know what the largest size was that they made in any of the women's canvas AF1?

Ross update:

Destroyer Dunks green - $26.99 sz 9.5 / 11

Nike Air Max 1 - $26.99 sz 9 only. Would've copped if it was my size
pimp.gif

Went into ROSS last night and saw this jacket. I sold my Tech Challenges a couple weeks ago so no use for me...plus it was a 3XL
3902087576_ae1a51bc22.jpg

3902085570_9ca9eaf4ae.jpg

Although, they did have GUESS leather jackets with the hoodies made into them for $50 with the retail tag of $195 on them.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Just a heads up - D1ck's Sporting Goods has the Air Jordan 2009 HOF (the brand new one that just released) in adult sizes for $119.99 (it might be in store only). It does not appear to be a mis-mark as the card on the rack clearly has the title and style listed as the "AJ HOF 2009 Men's" with that shoe on the card, and it's not mixed in with the kid's section.

I know those aren't the most popular shoes out there, but for 40% off the NDC price on release week, that's not too bad of a deal. Plus, it might be one of those things where they accidentally applied the kid's size price to the adult size shoes and haven't caught the mistake yet, so if you want to get them you might want to go quickly.
Hmmmm.....good eye!

Yeah, if you go to D1cks website you can see they do charge $110 for the GR kids blk c/w so that does sound like a mistake.

I actually do want a pair of these AJ2009 HOFs....now might be the right time...

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

Went into ROSS last night and saw this jacket. I sold my Tech Challenges a couple weeks ago so no use for me...plus it was a 3XL

Although, they did have GUESS leather jackets with the hoodies made into them for $50 with the retail tag of $195 on them.
pimp.gif
ross has a couple of those windrunners right now...i didn't see the tech challenge one, but I did find the purple and black version, and didsee those guess leathers....there were also a few levi's jean jackets

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Just a heads up - D1ck's Sporting Goods has the Air Jordan 2009 HOF (the brand new one that just released) in adult sizes for $119.99 (it might be in store only). It does not appear to be a mis-mark as the card on the rack clearly has the title and style listed as the "AJ HOF 2009 Men's" with that shoe on the card, and it's not mixed in with the kid's section.

I know those aren't the most popular shoes out there, but for 40% off the NDC price on release week, that's not too bad of a deal. Plus, it might be one of those things where they accidentally applied the kid's size price to the adult size shoes and haven't caught the mistake yet, so if you want to get them you might want to go quickly.
Hmmmm.....good eye!

Yeah, if you go to D1cks website you can see they do charge $110 for the GR kids blk c/w so that does sound like a mistake.

I actually do want a pair of these AJ2009 HOFs....now might be the right time...
For the record, the price was still good today on Men's sizes. They did not even have the shoe in kid's sizes at this store, which I foundinteresting - that coupled with the card clearly reading "AJ HOF 2009 Men's" with that price leads me to believe they might actually be sellingthem for that price and that it's not a mistake.

I do not know if D1ck's stores ship and these shoes are not listed on the website, so just go to the store in your area if you want them - I've neverhad any luck with D1ck's on the phone and I've even been in the store, asked them to call another one in town, they did and said that store didn'thave it in my size, then I just went over there on a hunch and sure enough they had three pairs in my size. So just go to your store and see if they have them,don't rely on calling and letting them tell you they don't have it.

Lastly, no offense to those that have PMed me, but I don't have the money or time to be able to go pick them up and then ship them to you, sorry.
You've got the info, go out and get them.

I'll stop by my D1cks later today or tomorrow and see if this is the same at mine. If anybody needs help with them, let me know and I'll see what I cando for you. Thanks again for the info the12the22the32the4.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by whiplash

290 Nike outlet (Houston):

Hash wall - NIke Zoom BB, black/yellow, sz 11.5, $49.99
Nike Air Max 1 360 hybrid (black/royal), near FSR, $59.99 (http://www.dubdaily.com/w...1-360-undrury-copy2.jpg)
Nike Air Max 1 (grey/white), near FSR, $49.99 (http://sneakernews.com/wp...02/airmax1greynavy1.jpg)

San Marcos Nike outlet:

Hash wall - Nike Air Trainer 2 SB (sz 10.5 & 11) - i think $39.99 (http://www.soleredemption...-2-sb-august-2008-3.jpg)
Nike Zoom Kobe 3 MLPS cw - up to size 11, $59.99
Nike Zoom FLight 95 - black/carbon fiber - near FSR, $59.99

That's all I can remember off the top of my head...

Good looks on the info. I might have to try to track down a pair of those AM1's tomorrow if they're still around. Not a must have in that colorway, but for price, hard to pass up.
just got the mpls kobe iii's.....
pimp.gif
. dude there was real chill too. thought about getting them for three days, and finally pulled thetrigger....love it when there's no hype.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Why can't I find a single kobe III in sz 12...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Angel

now that you mention it, pretty sure south chicago had the mpls up to sz 13... i just did a quick fly by but im pretty sure i saw them.

Back
Top Bottom