OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

d i c K's does stock locate. Employee said they will locate them and than they get shipped to the store, you pick them up from the store. My store didnthave 2k9's and I didn't care to search for them at the time, but anyone looking to locate them it looks like its a go. I would liken their stocklocator system to probably FA's only they ain't gonna ship the shoes to your house I don't think, they probably call you when they arrive at yourlocal store and than you go scoop

Earlier in the pages someone was talking about Kobe III all-stars being at a store for 50? Is that still true? If so can someone PLEASE help me with a size10...

Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by JN115

Atleast he was nice enough to take a pic & give us a report. Thanks for your info dude
smile.gif
sorry im not really a sneaker head like most of the dudes in here, but hey i kinda liked those AMs so i took a pic and shared it here.
laugh.gif

thanks JN115!
you have a good eye, those are some nice am lights and they were a euro release, not available in the states.

gotta call on those wildwoods today, i hope there's still some 10.5's left.

ACG's in 2 or 3 different CW's in scattered sizes
I saws them and wasnt sure many peoples would like them this much

Viejas Factory Stores
5005 Willows Rd. H102
Alpine, CA 91901

Not much to report at Nordstroms Rack on State/Lake (Chicago). I swore I just saw two NTers there around 1 pm.....one was wearing Freshwater 95s and the otherwith Jedi Dunks with a St Alfred camo hat.....I know it's one of you -- lol

update jeffersonville ohio outlet jordan 2k9 (white and black) 99.99 fsr someone returned a pair of promo air penny 2 they were marked 41.99 had the leave yourlegacy coupon snatched them up for 50% off .

my ross had the white/black/infrared jordan trunner q4's in sz 9, 10, 10.5, and 12. $50 bucks.

marshalls had black/orange hypermaxes for $60. FSR

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

my ross had the white/black/infrared jordan trunner q4's in sz 9, 10, 10.5, and 12. $50 bucks.

marshalls had black/orange hyperizes for $60. FSR
i thought most shoes at Marshall are 40 and under. Oh well 60 isnt too bad for beater

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

marshalls had black/orange hyperizes for $60. FSR
i thought most shoes at Marshall are 40 and under. Oh well 60 isnt too bad for beater
yea,
i was very surprised to see a shoe for $60 at marshalls, but that's what it was. i bought a pair. they still had near FSR left when i left.
i was even surprised to see a $50 shoe at ross. people were finding spizikes for $27. i'm surprised they were charging $50 for a trunner.

Marshalls in LA had the following:
PM for location

vandal_lo_wht_neut_nvy.jpg

Mens Vandal Low FSR $35

c3feaa541e8835be

Laser Air Max TL
$50 sz 10.5, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 8, 9, 10

nike-air-flight-89-brown.jpg

$25 Sz 8.5, 10

adidas-nba-all-star-09-attitude-lo-01.jpg

FSR $30

Ross

techchallenge_sonic.jpg

$19.99 sz. 12, 13

Originally Posted by collektorp

anyone come across any aj 1 metallic green at outlets?

The new outlet in Monroe, OH had them last weekend. I believe they were $80. FSR. I almost picked them up but couldn't pull the trigger

So I figured I would try my luck for the 2nd straight day (I found the ACG Wildwoods yesterday that were posted). So while visiting my girl at George Mason, Iwent to the nearby ROSS and this is what I found...
3910712597_0dc9968d85.jpg

Was pretty shocked to see these there and couldn't believe it really. Scooped them up for $40, which wasn't bad for some B-grades I am assuming theywere (The sole in the inside were too big).

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

So I figured I would try my luck for the 2nd straight day (I found the ACG Wildwoods yesterday that were posted). So while visiting my girl at George Mason, I went to the nearby ROSS and this is what I found...
3910712597_0dc9968d85.jpg

Was pretty shocked to see these there and couldn't believe it really. Scooped them up for $40, which wasn't bad for some B-grades I am assuming they were (The sole in the inside were too big).

Goes to show that you never know what youll find if you dont try.What size are they btw?

^^^^that is what I thought upon instinct, but quickly discarded that thought, 2 give benefit of the doubt.
I will say that I would like this matter 2 be looked into

I would like to know your reasonings behind this? I don't buy fakes, and when they were in ROSS, I just assumed that must have been B-grades or something.I am not wearing them, throwing receipt away or anything until I get home and can check them against my OGs that I have. When I saw them I kept trying tofigure out the odds of them being in there because it seemed pretty random of them to just be in there.

the top box is messed up, its too small and flat (and also, the leather should be closer to the spot where the sole raises up on the forefoot. it should almostconnect to it). the top lace loops should be parallel to the bottom ones. the laces should be black. the midsole is too low. and the thing that really gives itaway is the jumpman on the heel is facing the wrong way. both jumpman's should be facing right. plus that blue sticker should be a lighter/clearer blue,but that could just be the lighting

heres a picture for a comparison...
241nvix.jpg

rosses around my area (DMV) are notorious for trying to sell used and fake items. sometimes i think they try to sell the items that are switched up with newpairs. ie someone comes into ross and walks out with a new pair leaving his old ones in the store. this is baltimore though, sometimes pretty grimey of aplace. gotta love b-more.

just post a pic of the inner tag with the sizing info and that'll be a tell tale sign.

i do agree shape looks a bit off though.

Back
Top Bottom