OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by ddot7

I know they're not available at that outlet, but anyone know what the largest size was that they made in any of the women's canvas AF1?
this could be wrong, but I think they make women's af1 up to a size 12 = 10.5 men's. I have a pair of the ice purple pair in awomen's 12. bigger than that, you might be out of luck. nice deal on those too, I would buy them if I really wanted a pair, but that's too muchorange for my feet.

Originally Posted by JonT

Ross update:

Destroyer Dunks green - $26.99 sz 9.5 / 11

Nike Air Max 1 - $26.99 sz 9 only. Would've copped if it was my size
pimp.gif

Air Max one..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So the D1cks I go to didn't even have the 2009s in, so only some stores must have received them.

Ross Update, nothing good in todays shipment:

Sz 8.5 $40
318815-001_10.jpg

Sz 8.5/13 $40
41KAQIVJNWL._AA280_.jpg

Size 8.5 $40
nike-air-max-90-boot-zf95-2.jpg

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Ross update:

pimp.gif

Air Max one..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Y'all cats need to take it easy. They're AM lights, so what? The internet is serious biz for some dudes.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Ross update:

pimp.gif

Air Max one..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Y'all cats need to take it easy. They're AM lights, so what? The internet is serious biz for some dudes.

what's it to you if it's not that serious?
grin.gif
i found it funny.

Jordan VII pack now eligible for 20% off coupon code on Eastbay: LKS199E2. Hopefully it doesn't sell out before payday. Brings price downto around $250.

I had been looking for the Nike Air Wildwood Premiums (Grey/Black/Comet Red) on Ebay, so I decided to call NIKE and see if they had them in stock still. TheNIKE rep told me that they were available at 2 locations in my size currently. I called 1 of the spots and they had my size $49.99 and I got them shipped to mefor $54 total. Here is a picture of the shoe so you know which colorway I am referring to:

nike-acg-wildwood-comet-red-2.jpg

Here is the Style # for these:
343749-061

Here are the 2 locations that at least had my size:
Arizona - (520)498-0169
Minnesota - (763)497-3888

Hope this helps someone else out like it did for me.

Atleast he was nice enough to take a pic & give us a report. Thanks for your info dude
smile.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by whiplash

290 Nike outlet (Houston):

Hash wall - NIke Zoom BB, black/yellow, sz 11.5, $49.99
Nike Air Max 1 360 hybrid (black/royal), near FSR, $59.99 (http://www.dubdaily.com/w...1-360-undrury-copy2.jpg)
Nike Air Max 1 (grey/white), near FSR, $49.99 (http://sneakernews.com/wp...02/airmax1greynavy1.jpg)

San Marcos Nike outlet:

Hash wall - Nike Air Trainer 2 SB (sz 10.5 & 11) - i think $39.99 (http://www.soleredemption...-2-sb-august-2008-3.jpg)
Nike Zoom Kobe 3 MLPS cw - up to size 11, $59.99
Nike Zoom FLight 95 - black/carbon fiber - near FSR, $59.99

That's all I can remember off the top of my head...

Good looks on the info. I might have to try to track down a pair of those AM1's tomorrow if they're still around. Not a must have in that colorway, but for price, hard to pass up.

It's quite a nice colorway, esp in person. Very clean and versatile. I saw them at Round Rock, TX Nike outlet as well in case you can't find yoursize... and I think the price was $51.99... I was off by a couple bucks!

Originally Posted by Informerx

Ummm, and your size is?
I am a 10.5 if you must know. I did not bother to see what other sizes they had and how many in a size, so I figured it did not matter
happy.gif

To the guys posting about the extra 50% off at the Footlocker outlet stores. Do you know how long that sale will last? Friend of mine and I were thinking aboutgoing Tuesday, but the closest one is a very long drive away

WrightOne86 - much appreciated! I've been waiting on those too, $50 is a nice price. I have pimentos, but they squeek (it's a weird problem) and thesewould be a nice backup pair for the pimentos. my size, too. I hope they got a few more pairs. good lookin' out!

just ordered my sz 10.5 in those wildwood prms from arizona. good looking fam, i seen those awhile back i think in june while i was in the limewrick outlet inpa.

Originally Posted by JN115

Atleast he was nice enough to take a pic & give us a report. Thanks for your info dude
smile.gif
sorry im not really a sneaker head like most of the dudes in here, but hey i kinda liked those AMs so i took a pic and shared it here.
laugh.gif

thanks JN115!

Back
Top Bottom