OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Honestly keep making money with upstart but this one gives me ATER vibes. The AI is not intuitive at all. It prices out your loan based solely on education level, salary, savings/investment income. This is nothing different than the math we already have in lending.

The AI is at least more intuitive than traditional underwriting

their CEO is the same guy who built out google’s internal employee rating system (which, from my awareness, is best in class)

edit: and if the UPST model is no different than banks than why are banks licensing the software?

The AI is at least more intuitive than traditional underwriting

their CEO is the same guy who built out google’s internal employee rating system (which, from my awareness, is best in class)

edit: and if the UPST model is no different than banks than why are banks licensing the software?
Didn’t know he was involved in Google. Banks are notorious for being poorly run tech wise and adopting late, are they migrating because the product is superior, or because they’re currently behind on the times? Lots of people love UPST, I hope it works out well, just not a fan of what the buzz is on it from a tech perspective.

Good website or app to track price of my stocks after-hours and pre-market? Fidelity doesn't do that as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom