OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Started Trading in September, im at 180% right now. Hedging for now. I dont like how greedy this has become.
This isn’t normal. Be smart, wire out if you need to, stay humble and manage risk.

I plan on deleveraging this week. Will be buying back put spreads in PINS and looking to rebalance the exposure with a call spread. Also might be trimming some positions. This **** isn’t normal and yeah, we can run for the next 3 years, but I don’t want to be greedy and push thing when the market looks easy.

4042B6C2-8496-4CF2-8C42-EEB4F5536B21.jpeg

futures

After looking at PINS chart I might let those spreads rock and just cut out the spreads in FSLY that are approaching break even and lower my risk there. PINS has shown to be relatively safer and lower volatility but overall, I want to cut back on leverage big time this week and raise as much cash as I can with my most vulnerable stocks and maybe even add some exposure to recovery plays. I keep talking about FOUR and it’s not perfect but I need to dive a little deeper and see if it’s worth it for the post covid turn around.

Late to the party on GME, but lockdowns + holidays + PS5/Xbox sales seems like the perfect storm for this one to keep running, right? :nerd:

melt up. buy protection if you dont want to sell anything.

I cut snow in half. down to just 5 shares that ill never sell. don't want to be greedy and reckless. can it run to 400, 500, yeah definitely can. that's why im keeping a core. can it fade back to 250, yep, that's why im trimming. don't overthink things right now, pay yourself or hedge.

NKLA with more dilution.

JMIA with an ATM. watching 28 if there is a steep pull back here to possibly add some back. still long my core of 25 shares which ill never sell.

Late to the party on GME, but lockdowns + holidays + PS5/Xbox sales seems like the perfect storm for this one to keep running, right? :nerd:
my entire bear thesis on this one has been, who is going to buy physical games when you can just buy them digitally from home. clearly I have been wrong, and this is one that will most likely go private at some point. any heavy dips could be worth a small gamble.

I hope Cathie Wood doesn’t leave ARK
Any updates on that situation? I'll follow her to wherever she goes, that's for sure.

Buying 25 shares of LGVW. 65% revenue CAGR. $8 billion TAM, but this is a really cool innovation and they seem to have a good plan here to bring this kind of tech into your home for remote monitoring. I smell an acquisition for TDOC eventually.

Reworked my FSLY exposure, sold 25 of the 50 shares I owned, punted the bull put spreads for a loss, bought Jan 23 85-105 call spread, sold the 45-40 put spread, legged into it for about 3.20.

Last edited:
what stock should I buy y'all? I got my 401k from my old job and brought it to wells fargo securities since my mom works there... she's telling me to buy amazon but that's a little steep for me lol

Back
Top Bottom