OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Did you still have your puts?
Only 1. I closed my Jan $7.5 contracts when NKLA spiked to near 40. The premium was getting washed so I salvaged $50 per contract and rolled it into FUBO stock (up so far 8) ). Still have my Jan $15 put, which is now only down 22% as of this post. Expect it to be profitable by end of week. Especially if NKLA actually goes through with another round of share offering.

what stock should I buy y'all? I got my 401k from my old job and brought it to wells fargo securities since my mom works there... she's telling me to buy amazon but that's a little steep for me lol
30 year horizon? Tough to lose if you pick a company that will be here forever, think of too big to fail industries and blue chips within these industries

Case: Exxon, one of the worst performers this year and you would have still doubled your money from 30 years ago

No that's only to announce if they add the stock in tranches or all at once. No walking back; or if they do, that would be a huge surprise.

Interesting fill I just got. Bot the Jan 23 35-45 call spread in JMIA, sold the 10-5 put spread for .75 debit. The ask was 1.30. I wonder if I could’ve filled this for .50 or less tbh. It was 0 bid. TOS printed it as a credit. Max risk is 575 if this trades beneath $10 at expiration. If above $10 but under 35.75 I lose $75. Max profit is 925 on this trade if it’s above 45. Risky as **** because JMIA could be worth $100 or $0 at that point.

I bought puts on AMD for profit
And the. Turned around and bought calls on AMD for profit as well

And then I looked at the SPY charts for the day
I think this is where the fraudulent things in the market happens
And a lot of traders congregate on that one ticker
I think traders are mesmerized with the potential since it has 3 expiration dates weekly with a high risk reward situation

but it has the sloppiest most inconsistent chart I have ever seen in my life

Added another dec 2021 call spread in FUBO 25-30 for 1.50. Technically this should be worth 2,70 right now if it was to expire. Should be gucci next year at it’s expected CAGR

03029A6D-20BE-46A1-8269-6D29CF4F4839.jpeg

GMHI wtf

SPACs are killing it

keep an eye on TRNE, LGVW

LGVW Cathie Wood started buying some
Initially thinking avoid since the TAM is only 8 billion but I want to look at it again and make sure I didn't miss anything

Stupid question but I have GHMI shares and they now say "Act Exp: 11/27/20" on my Schwab account. Anyone know what that means? They are not options. The shares are still shown in my position.

Stupid question but I have GHMI shares and they now say "Act Exp: 11/27/20" on my Schwab account. Anyone know what that means? They are not options. The shares are still shown in my position.
I have no clue. They want me to vote on TRNE in Schwab but idk what to do so I’m going to just sit here and see what happens :lol: anyone hold a spac into the ticker change?

I have no clue. They want me to vote on TRNE in Schwab but idk what to do so I’m going to just sit here and see what happens :lol: anyone hold a spac into the ticker change?

you want to vote ‘yes’ for the merger to go thru so that TRNE can acquire Desktop Metal and complete the acquisition. If you bought shares before a certain date or have enough shares, you get a right to vote. Which you always want to vote ‘yes’ on the merger because the stock would be worthless if the acquisition didn’t go thru or they didn’t get enough votes.

Hope that makes a little sense, been messing with some SPACS the last few months. I’ve done plenty of votes, you literally just click yes on all the questions:lol:

bot the feb 40-45 call spread in CRSR for 1.50. liking this against 40.65.

filled another JMIA risk reversal, bot the 35-45 call spread, sold the 10-5 put spread Jan 2023 for .15

For me to get fills like this in JMIA the market is clearly pricing in that this stock is going to 0 lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom