***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

All done.

Congrats! Looks :pimp: :pimp:

Started my first tattoo today and did a 3 hour session. I'm not even going to front but once that needle touched me I felt like tapping out, the wrist ain't no joke. more forearm is swollen and its still burning. Probably have 3-4 more sessions between both arms left. Thanks to Picasso, Fongstarr, illmatikal and anyone that helped me with the questions I had.

No problem! Glad I could help!

Went in for my second session yesterday -- More David Sena action. It's amazing how many different ways Sena can interpret foo dogs.

First tattoo is gonna look something like this-

Just with one heartbeat line I think, unless this grows on me.

One heartbeat line with multiple beats.

Music has gotten me through so much in life.. if it weren't for music as my outlet, I don't think I'd be here still. I always knew I'd want a music tattoo of some sort. This just seems right.

Music has gotten me through so much in life.. if it weren't for music as my outlet, I don't think I'd be here still. I always knew I'd want a music tattoo of some sort. This just seems right.
^Love the concept behind that 
smokin.gif

Would look good horizontally on the inside of your wrist, you know like when they check to feel your pulse (just imo)

^Love the concept behind that 
smokin.gif

Would look good horizontally on the inside of your wrist, you know like when they check to feel your pulse (just imo)

I wanted it on my left wrist so I can see it while I play guitar, but I don't wanna have to cover it w/ stupid wristbands for work and stuff down the line.

Probably gonna get it on my inner right bicep.

I almost think you should have that tatoooed on your chest but then you'd be the dude with the small tattoo on your chest. Not that it's a bad thing but let's just say it won't look totally manly. I think it would look cool there though.

im so envious of you guys getting or starting your japanese sleeves/tattoos

ive been wanting to start mine for like 3 years now but havent been able to pull the trigger 
mean.gif

^^^^^^I really don't think there is no real rush to get it done. I know I wanted to get tattooed asap when I got my first one but now, I don't mind the months wait or whatever. Hell, at this point I'd even wait a full year to get something done by someone.

^^^^^^I really don't think there is no real rush to get it done. I know I wanted to get tattooed asap when I got my first one but now, I don't mind the months wait or whatever. Hell, at this point I'd even wait a full year to get something done by someone.
yeah thats the reason i keep waiting. ive always told my self that if i got a sleeve, i wanted it done by someone reputable. just havent had the stones to get on a wait list yet becuause im constantly changing my mind and havent settled on an artist yet 

Although my left sleeve is going to be my Athena sleeve, I am thinking an alien sleeve for my right sleeve since I believe that something is out there somewhere. Just that I wont be able to color it in cuz I am so dark so people might not get it since I want humanoid aliens

THIS.....

Patience is key fellas.....

If an artist has a long wait... Theres a good reason for that....

Never posted in here but recently got my koi colored in. Sorry for the big pictures in advance. :rolleyes

Edit: I took the pictures the same day I got it done after I showered. :D :rolleyes

Last edited:
^^^Nice. Looks good. Still not a fan of wind bars going past the shoulder unless it goes and covers the whole chest. I assuming you aren't done right?

^^^Nice. Looks good. Still not a fan of wind bars going past the shoulder unless it goes and covers the whole chest. I assuming you aren't done right?

I am not done. I still have to color in the cherry blossoms. I asked for the mini chest. For some reason I did not want the whole chest.

No Zipper tho

First time in a year in this post, does anyone have any anatomical type tattoos of under the skin? Im getting one tomoro on my shoulder and wasn't looking for a "cutup" look but the sheer muscle and ligaments showing.
Also like this :

Can anyone show me better in the shoulder area

Last edited:
Hannah Aitchison's assistant responded. She told me it will be up to 2 years on the waiting list.

That is crazy but honestly I would just put your name down. I am about to make another appointment this week for my last visit with Lango (hopefully) and I might get an appointment with Henry Lewis for my bicep and Grime just for the hell of it even though it is like a year plus wait. Might as well start the process but the way years are flying now for me, it would be a piece of cake to wait.

dude total mind ****

i told my girl i was gonna get an ekg themed tattoo and she was clowning me

this looks amazing, it was something i was looking for exactly

Finally got my appointment with aleks figueroa from dream jungle (LB) to finish off my half sleeve poly tatt. Anyone here have experience with him/the shop? 

finally got started on my 3/4 sleeve with 4 hours of line work and  a little shading.  4 more hours of shading to come in 2 weeks.

^^^^Just blowing it up for you.

900x900px-LL-e643aba3_tattoo.jpeg

Very cool design. Wish I got something more like this then the traditional dragon I got. Should look cool colored.

Thanks for blowing it Fongstarr.  

There actually won't be any color, it'll be shaded all black and grey based on personal preference.  Even though it's Thai based in design, I prefer black and grey to the numerous bright and vibrant colors it would need to stay true to it's Thai roots.

Back
Top Bottom