***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Not sure if people know of him by Sarapbuhay in SD is really making a name for himself for doing Polynesian tattooos. I don't even know how I knew of him but dude is a sneaker collector as well that resided in San Antonio and now is in SD doing tattoos with The Kuya. No BS.....dude is probably one of the best at doing it and he's only been tattooing for like less than 5 years. Good dude too.......hit him up.

Instagram: @SARAPBUHAY97
http://www.sarap-buhay.com/
http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-good-life-tattoo-shop-lemon-grove

3964552c311611e380ba22000a9f1893_7.jpg
6e8dd4682d3711e38faf22000a1f99f9_7.jpg
9d82bfbe2ab111e3af3622000a9f17ea_7.jpg
1d4dc3e4274511e3913d22000a9e2892_7.jpg
f3cbfc0afa1e11e2b4ef22000a1fbd4d_7.jpg

^^ dudes work is nice

This is my honu i got done in August with Sef frm Humble Beginnings.
I still have to get it shaded in and a little touch up
Sef is dope, really chill person to talk to. Gave me a new outlook on certain things in life.
His waiting list is piling up.

Last edited:
^^ dudes work is nice

This is my honu i got done in August with Sef frm Humble Beginnings.
I still have to get it shaded in and a little touch up
Sef is dope, really chill person to talk to. Gave me a new outlook on certain things in life.
His waiting list is piling up.

I know a friend of a friend that got work by Sef. Pretty much heard the same with him being a chill guy. Humble Beginnings is that staple place for those tattoos. I personally like Toby's work there and the way he does his koi fish.

I have about a month to go till I finish my damn arm and then it's just another initial wait to get some ideas done for my bicep. Might just do the crazy wait on Grime or get something like this done:

tumblr_mrtcggZGdb1sqazwno1_500.jpg

or this:

tumblr_mp25s7Fis71sqazwno1_500.jpg

Just something different and something to contrast with my japanese tattoo.

Last edited:
^^^Wow. How was the pain on that? I even heard the back part of the knee is the worst. Looks clean though.

Has anyone worked with Aaron Bell or any of his artists at Slave to the Needle in Seattle? Looking for some feedback and firsthand experience. They seem like a good crew over there. Thanks!

Who did your work bro???
My brotha.

Since people are so infatuated with the tribal tattoos. 
For me it has a meaning.
Sphere: Family tribe logo (like oceans cannot predict what its going to throw) "Ho' Opono Kai"
Turtle Shells : peace, longetivity fertility
Orchids: Beauty
Raindrops: Dark times in my life there's 9 signifcant times.
Sharks teeth: Protection, guidance and power.
Spear Heads: Bravery and Courage, Most of my fam are Military so am I.
etc....

Last edited:
I will be traveling to Japan this Friday and decided to email Mutsuo at Three Tides Tattoo about three weeks ago. I figured since I'm already out there, why not ask and give it a shot. To my surprise he said he's available so I will be getting tattoo'd by him next Wednesday in Osaka.

Maybe I should try my luck with Shige as well haha

I will be traveling to Japan this Friday and decided to email Mutsuo at Three Tides Tattoo about three weeks ago. I figured since I'm already out there, why not ask and give it a shot. To my surprise he said he's available so I will be getting tattoo'd by him next Wednesday in Osaka.

Maybe I should try my luck with Shige as well haha

Sick. What are you going to be getting? Man....I would even just spend a whole day there and get tattooed by others at Three Tides. I'd ask Ichibay as well.

I want a souvenir piece that can possibly turn into a bigger piece later so I'm getting a Durama on my ribs.

Hiroshi is guest spotting at Kings Avenue I believe sometime this month

I think i will get that x-men tattoi starting with rogue, magik, and magneto. But first I am atarting my athena sleeve. Will keep you posted.

I'm not sure yet. I am more concentrated on the Athena sleeve. I think a different era for each character. Just whichever version of the character would translate to a good tattoo for someone with dark skin. I'd have to talk to my artist first. But if I had my way it would be modern renditions of Jim Lee era.

Finished my left arm now starting me right arm. I don't know how dudes say they love the sensation of getting a tattoo, that pain ain't no joke and my arms gets swollen a lot. 2 more sessions to go

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom