Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Curry is making the team.

Westbrook...I think he'll make it

Rondo sucks IMO without the big 3 but he may slide through

Gordon is the odd man out.

Billups didn't show the leadership & played like he was a youngster today but he'll make it due to Coach K's pride IMO

Curry is making the team.

Westbrook...I think he'll make it

Rondo sucks IMO without the big 3 but he may slide through

Gordon is the odd man out.

Billups didn't show the leadership & played like he was a youngster today but he'll make it due to Coach K's pride IMO

Originally Posted by MBen32

Why doesn't Team USA put a couple rookies on their team like they used to?

I think Melo & Bron were the last set of rookies to be on Team USA.

That was 2004. They had already played their rookie seasons.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Why doesn't Team USA put a couple rookies on their team like they used to?

I think Melo & Bron were the last set of rookies to be on Team USA.

That was 2004. They had already played their rookie seasons.

The only reason I like having Billups is when things get hectic they can let him bring it up once or twice against a team's two guard. It kind of called them down before Rose and Durant went to work.

Derrick still has to get used to international ball a little bit more, but he got the hang of it at the end. lol. I can't wait to see when play really starts and they quit this vanilla offense.

The only reason I like having Billups is when things get hectic they can let him bring it up once or twice against a team's two guard. It kind of called them down before Rose and Durant went to work.

Derrick still has to get used to international ball a little bit more, but he got the hang of it at the end. lol. I can't wait to see when play really starts and they quit this vanilla offense.

smh.gif
 if Curry gets cut and i'm not even saying that as just a Warrior fan.  Curry is PERFECT for international play.  Rubio really impressed me and Spain as a whole.  They will be a team to fear for sure.  USA better be ready.

smh.gif
 if Curry gets cut and i'm not even saying that as just a Warrior fan.  Curry is PERFECT for international play.  Rubio really impressed me and Spain as a whole.  They will be a team to fear for sure.  USA better be ready.

The Americans are going to have to get used to FIBA officiating. There were a lot of bad calls on them yesterday and could be a preview of what is to come.

With the exception of yesterday's game, Billups has shown why he starts on this team. You can't have the young guys out there from beginning to end. They play very reckless especially at the PG spot. Durant finally had a good game yesterday. Until he continues to have games like this, he is not the face of this team.

The final cut is going to come down to Curry, Gordon and Granger. Kevin Love doesn't belong on this team over Javale McGee who was cut but politics have already played their role. Curry just hasn't shown enough to warrant a roster spot. Sure he can shoot but his guard play has been awful at times with him making stupid decisions and he can't guard anyone. I don't think Gordon is going to get cut at all. If he does that's a huge mistake. Westbrook who I thought was going to get cut has played like he's been possessed lately. Why is Danny Granger even here? He literally looks like the odd man out every time he's on the floor. He's this team's Tayshaun Prince; just enjoy the fact that you're on the roster.

The Americans are going to have to get used to FIBA officiating. There were a lot of bad calls on them yesterday and could be a preview of what is to come.

With the exception of yesterday's game, Billups has shown why he starts on this team. You can't have the young guys out there from beginning to end. They play very reckless especially at the PG spot. Durant finally had a good game yesterday. Until he continues to have games like this, he is not the face of this team.

The final cut is going to come down to Curry, Gordon and Granger. Kevin Love doesn't belong on this team over Javale McGee who was cut but politics have already played their role. Curry just hasn't shown enough to warrant a roster spot. Sure he can shoot but his guard play has been awful at times with him making stupid decisions and he can't guard anyone. I don't think Gordon is going to get cut at all. If he does that's a huge mistake. Westbrook who I thought was going to get cut has played like he's been possessed lately. Why is Danny Granger even here? He literally looks like the odd man out every time he's on the floor. He's this team's Tayshaun Prince; just enjoy the fact that you're on the roster.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Elijah, why aren't you huge on Kevin love? I think he fits the FIBA mold pretty well.

he needs to get more PT

and they need to cut granger

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Elijah, why aren't you huge on Kevin love? I think he fits the FIBA mold pretty well.

he needs to get more PT

and they need to cut granger

i think its obvious the Granger is gone. Minimal playing time and doesn't fit the Euro game. Have to keep Billups for his leadership and he is the biggest pg

i think its obvious the Granger is gone. Minimal playing time and doesn't fit the Euro game. Have to keep Billups for his leadership and he is the biggest pg

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Curry just hasn't shown enough to warrant a roster spot. Sure he can shoot but his guard play has been awful at times with him making stupid decisions and he can't guard anyone. I don't think Gordon is going to get cut at all. If he does that's a huge mistake. Westbrook who I thought was going to get cut has played like he's been possessed 

Did you get the descriptions on these two mixed up or something? 

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Curry just hasn't shown enough to warrant a roster spot. Sure he can shoot but his guard play has been awful at times with him making stupid decisions and he can't guard anyone. I don't think Gordon is going to get cut at all. If he does that's a huge mistake. Westbrook who I thought was going to get cut has played like he's been possessed 

Did you get the descriptions on these two mixed up or something? 

Back
Top Bottom