Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

was that blue vs. white? lol gotcha! Spain almost came threw they're more of the good defense . I Kind of liked game although the USA did not play at they're best or try so they do have the easy lane . Now blue vs. white huh?

was that blue vs. white? lol gotcha! Spain almost came threw they're more of the good defense . I Kind of liked game although the USA did not play at they're best or try so they do have the easy lane . Now blue vs. white huh?

Wierdo undercovers and wire tapers cannot hit me reply or refresh more then once . blah! Shishcabob while we are at it.

Wierdo undercovers and wire tapers cannot hit me reply or refresh more then once . blah! Shishcabob while we are at it.

Originally Posted by Tito516

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how come the Spain and Lithuania games aren't on ESPN 3 replay?

Is there a link to watch the replay some where else?

How you're a "Top 3" PG in the game and get cut from a team full of second/third Tier Point guards?

How you're a "Top 3" PG in the game and get cut from a team full of second/third Tier Point guards?

Back
Top Bottom