Official Warriors Off Season Thread

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Y'all are fogetting the key component to why JSmooth would be the perfect addition to the GSW roster.

He's left handed.

Do it Mullin!

My dude is right, how many lefty's can we stack? We'd have opponents confused for at least a half.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Smith isn't a true PF, but that's never stopped Nellie before, and he'd still be more viable at that position with production than anyone else we have.

Plus that's the way the league's heading with PF's. Marion, Jackson, Pietrus, Barnes, Hedo or Rashard*, Thad Young, etc. All SF's who playthe PF for their respective teams.

*Not sure which one plays PF with their line up of Nelson, Bogans, Rashard, Hedo, Dwight
ohwell.gif

Mullin loves leftys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, just cuz of that, i don't think we should be worried that he won't go after smith.

deng is nice-we'd have to trade for him right? or is he a RFA?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Y'all are fogetting the key component to why JSmooth would be the perfect addition to the GSW roster.

He's left handed.

Do it Mullin!

My dude is right, how many lefty's can we stack? We'd have opponents confused for at least a half.
That'd be great
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Only lefty we don't need is Troy Murphy
mad.gif

i see...i still want Smith or Iggy before him, but if those options are gone, the Warriors should consider. the Bulls probably need to move some of theirplayers in the backcourt around after getting Rose, so it's a possibility-I just hope we don't get Hinrich's contract.

The Warriors have offered free agent Elton Brand a five-year deal worth between $85 and $90 million, according to league sources.

If we pull in J-Smoove and turn Al+filler into a solid PG, I will forget that this whole Baron fiasco ever happened.
laugh.gif

Hope Mullin does us good. Should be an interesting couple of days/weeks.

If the W's pull off this deal with Elton Brand...I wouldn't mind at all...BUT the entire style of offense the W's play will change. Also, I wonderif he would reject that extra $20 mill. the W's offered. That would be pretty funny if this deal went down.

I think we could be a solid team if we get Brand and trade for Felton. He's a big guard that could play next to Monta.

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

Sorry, they like Hinrich & Luong, not gordon.

Sorry...
grin.gif
wink.gif

Definitely hate saying goodbye to Baron, he was definitely my favorite Warrior on the team.
Hope he does well wherever he goes, truly appreciated for bringing us to the playoffs, will be missed...

As to acquiring new players, I'd really wanna see Josh Smith or Elton Brand on the team.

Hopefully whatever happens, it'll be for the better. Losing important players year after year sucks
tired.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

I think we could be a solid team if we get Brand and trade for Felton. He's a big guard that could play next to Monta.

i've been saying felton for the last few pages. Wallace has fallen out of favor in charlotte as well.

harring-turtle+ filler for felton + wallace

javaris crittenton is the truth, he would be a very nice pg for us, with monta at the 2, captain jack at the 3, (leave this reserved for jsmoove cause mulinneed to make it happen), and big slick at the 5

I know the whole Harrington + filler thing is a joke, but honestly, what filler do the Warriors have? Azubuike, Barnes, Croshere, O'Bryant, and Pietrus areall free agents. Monta and Biedrins will be resigned. Randolph and Hendrix are rookies. Wright isn't going anywhere. Belinelli and Jackson are hardlyconsidered "filler." So that leaves uh...Perovic and Watson. Harrington for either or both of those two are not getting Felton and Wallace.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I know the whole Harrington + filler thing is a joke, but honestly, what filler do the Warriors have? Azubuike, Barnes, Croshere, O'Bryant, and Pietrus are all free agents. Monta and Biedrins will be resigned. Randolph and Hendrix are rookies. Wright isn't going anywhere. Belinelli and Jackson are hardly considered "filler." So that leaves uh...Perovic and Watson. Harrington for either or both of those two are not getting Felton and Wallace.

Could the "filler" be a S&T with Barnes or Pietrus or Croshere, etc?

Pietrus makes pretty good "filler"...as much as we can get on him for being stupid he does get interest around the league because he's a nicesolid player.
Harrington+Pietrus for Felton+Wallace doesn't sound bad at all for us. although unrealistic
laugh.gif

As for Brand, I'm kind of opening up to the idea of having him now. I'm actually glad Mullin did that now-think about it..it's sort of a no-losesituation. If he doesn't sign with us, hey, we forced the clippers to up their offer. If he does, Baron and the Clips get screwed over. He's still abig risk, considering he's almost 30 and the injury problem may be a factor, but getting one of the best power forwards in the game when HEALTHY is goingto be real nice. I've heard that something that could happen is that somehow this deal we're offering to Brand might force the Clippers to do asign-and-trade with us (heard it on realgm), don't know how that works...but if we can get something for Baron from the clips (even if it isn't Brand)that'd be real nice. I like what Mullin did there. The Gilbert deal-not so much, but this Brand thing, great move.
pimp.gif

Eh, still not sold on Brand....

For 85-90m, I think we could get a few pieces to help instead of just one....and coming of injury as well.

I'm sure he'll be ok, but for the Warriors it may not be worth the risk like some younger players would be.

I wouldn't move Azabuike, I'd want him back actually. In fact, I hope we sign him and soon.

Pietrus? Don't get me started on that bum.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

A sign and trade with Pietrus/Azubuike + Harrington for Jaric + Crittenton will work out.
grin.gif

YEAHHHH! I TOTALLY AGREE. THIS MAKES THE WARRIORS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!111 LOLOLOLOROFLCOPTERROFLWAFFLES

special K needs to be back. ive been saying it time and time again...no one on the warriors can do the intangibles like he does.

Back
Top Bottom