Official Warriors Off Season Thread

Time to start the Josh Smith movement. I think the Warriors now have the most cap space of any team. Time to make J-Smoov an offer Atlanta can't match.

Cohan will never leave. And people have been wanting that for years. I still would rather have Mullin over St. Jeann or Rod Higgins or whoever else. Just likeoffbad, I just woke up from a nap and this is what I wake up to...Dangit...So what are the options the W's have now?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Davis can't sign with the Clippers until July 9th right? Can Baron change his mind before July 9th?

Technically, of course. He isn't signed to a contract, but if he has a verbal agreement, I think that's it, unless he's bipolar and tomorrow he has a verbal agreement with the Warriors.

Word to Carlos Boozer.

Guess it's the end of the Boom Dizzle era. It was fun while it lasted. Let's see what Mully's next move will be now.

does anyone know how good crittenton is/going to be. I really like the dudes size (like 6'5") which would allow monte to guard pg's and crittentoncould guard sg. I think that needs to be done at this point....this is a sad day

Mullin %%@!!* up. Straight up. He thought there was NO WAY in hell Baron will leave 18 million on the table, and he DID. I want to hear Mullin's explain this.
agreed 100%.

Mullin dropped the ball on this. nobody's fault but his own.

We should have traded up and got Bayless or Westbrook
smh.gif
. So frustrating. I wonder how the atmosphere in Oracle is going to be like next season. I really havea strong distaste for this organization right now.
Let's see what Mully's next move will be now.
if we're lucky, it'll be his resignation.

I have my fingers crossed they throw that money at Gilbert.

No way you can give Baron 65 mill over 5 years tho.

and LOL at thinking Lebron would ever come here.

I agree we should go after Josh Smith and also try to work a trade for Felton.

BOO Dizzle era has begun for hard core Warrior fans. haha

Originally Posted by daprescription

smh.gif
. So frustrating. I wonder how the atmosphere in Oracle is going to be like next season. I really have a strong distaste for this organization right now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DP, I salute you. Don't get banned because of Mullin. I have to screenshot this.

F'real +%%@ Mullin and Cohan!

How the hell do we offer Gil $100 Milli and low-ball Baron? I really don't think it was all about the money with Baron.. Sure he wanted to get paid but henever seemed like he was valued by the front office. He took matters into his own hands before the Warriors could trade him to an undesirable situation (do youreally think BD woulda have been happy in Detroit?).

Its great that we have cap space but really what's the plan? I'm not even sure if Mullin has a plan. Maybe we can get Michael Redd, Tayshaun Prince andbring back Derek Fisher so we can have an all-lefty starting lineup.

I swear...Bay Area Teams have the worst ownership. Maybe if we could get the spending habits of Al Davis mixed with Billy Beane's GM skills we'd have adecent championship team in the Bay Area.

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

talks with the bulls and warriors swap harrington for hinrich

Info on this?

oh Holy Lord in Heaven above, PLEASE NO.
Originally Posted by sf savage

I agree we should go after Josh Smith and also try to work a trade for Felton.

i second that. i've said before, Harrington + filler for Wallace + Felton. both are wanted out of charlotte-- come to Oakland!

Originally Posted by daprescription

smh.gif
. So frustrating. I wonder how the atmosphere in Oracle is going to be like next season. I really have a strong distaste for this organization right now.

that's what i was saying. we had nj at 10 and could've tried to swing something with harrington and the 14. but nope, they go the same stupid routeand do nothing. they try to play it safe too damn much and it gets us stuck in the middle.

cheap baron jerseys? i wonder if i can scramble davis and come up with something good and restitch it on the jersey...

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I swear...Bay Area Teams have the worst ownership. Maybe if we could get the spending habits of Al Davis mixed with Billy Beane's GM skills we'd have a decent championship team in the Bay Area.
The realest @%$# I've heard in a min.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

F'real +%%@ Mullin and Cohan!

How the hell do we offer Gil $100 Milli and low-ball Baron? I really don't think it was all about the money with Baron.. Sure he wanted to get paid but he never seemed like he was valued by the front office. He took matters into his own hands before the Warriors could trade him to an undesirable situation (do you really think BD woulda have been happy in Detroit?).

Its great that we have cap space but really what's the plan? I'm not even sure if Mullin has a plan. Maybe we can get Michael Redd, Tayshaun Prince and bring back Derek Fisher so we can have an all-lefty starting lineup.

I swear...Bay Area Teams have the worst ownership. Maybe if we could get the spending habits of Al Davis mixed with Billy Beane's GM skills we'd have a decent championship team in the Bay Area.

don't forget SJS didn't even re-sign Campbell! their best Dman..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

Losing Baron outright isn't the worst thing. It seems as though EVERY team is trying to clear room for 2010. I know its too early to talk this way but the Warriors, if they do everything right, will have major cap space in 2010. Tell me that with a core of Ellis, Biedrins, Wright, Bustinelli, Randolph that it wouldn't be appealing to a Lebron James or Dwyane Wade?
Don't discount Mully yet....

It looks like every team in the league will be in on the 2010 FA sweepstakes
laugh.gif
. For some reason, I think its going to be very overrated and nothing major will really happen. All those players will more than likely re-sign with their respective teams with the exception of Lebron MAYBE.

Anyways, the Warriors need a PG and Crittenton/Lowry are on the block for the Grizzlies. I could see something happening where Memphis could possibly snag Wright away from GS for one of our PG's and another piece.

We're not shopping Wright
laugh.gif
. How about a S&T with Pietrus + Barnes for Lowry or Crittenton?
nerd.gif

That could be a possibility, but I would rather have Azubuike. We need a PF/C as well that's why I thought GS would be willing to part ways with Wrightsince they picked up Randolph. Wright for Crittenton + Warrick?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

Losing Baron outright isn't the worst thing. It seems as though EVERY team is trying to clear room for 2010. I know its too early to talk this way but the Warriors, if they do everything right, will have major cap space in 2010. Tell me that with a core of Ellis, Biedrins, Wright, Bustinelli, Randolph that it wouldn't be appealing to a Lebron James or Dwyane Wade?
Don't discount Mully yet....

It looks like every team in the league will be in on the 2010 FA sweepstakes
laugh.gif
. For some reason, I think its going to be very overrated and nothing major will really happen. All those players will more than likely re-sign with their respective teams with the exception of Lebron MAYBE.

Anyways, the Warriors need a PG and Crittenton/Lowry are on the block for the Grizzlies. I could see something happening where Memphis could possibly snag Wright away from GS for one of our PG's and another piece.

We're not shopping Wright
laugh.gif
. How about a S&T with Pietrus + Barnes for Lowry or Crittenton?
nerd.gif

That could be a possibility, but I would rather have Azubuike. We need a PF/C as well that's why I thought GS would be willing to part ways with Wright since they picked up Randolph. Wright for Crittenton + Warrick?
nerd.gif

No
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom