Official Warriors Off Season Thread

its rebuilding time folks.. trade harrington/jackson and get some expirings/picks.

Not seeing Baron whoop that %*@ every night is going to be
tired.gif
. If the Warriors can sign a bunch of dudes not worth anything, and try to pry away a big FA nextyear, that's the best idea IMO.

laugh.gif
@ Warriorsmanagement
smh.gif

what a joke
alien.gif
I actually kinda feel bad for the fans, Mullin did Bdiddydirty and he bounced ASAP
roll.gif

And this is why Mullin should go. He made one good deal since he's been in charge and that was to fix his own @@$# up. How do you think you are going topull the same #@@% you did with Matt and Mickael? All that work to get a decent team and it's back to square 1.

I wouldn't say we are back at square one. Monta, Beans, and Jax are still good pieces. Hopefully we can bring in someone to make us forget Baron.

Can someone explain the Josh Smith situation to me. His name is been brought up a few times, is he a FA or something?

Anyways, I cannot wait to cop tix for the Clippers first game at Oracle. Hopefully Baron isn't on the shelf again by then.
laugh.gif

Oh, definitely we're not back @ square one right now...although 90% of other people here will think so.

I think Josh Smith is a restricted Free Agent.

Davis can't sign officially with the Clippers until July 9th right? Right now it's just a verbal agreement. Can Baron change his mind before July 9th?Is that legal in the NBA world?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Davis can't sign with the Clippers until July 9th right? Can Baron change his mind before July 9th?

Technically, of course. He isn't signed to a contract, but if he has a verbal agreement, I think that's it, unless he's bipolar and tomorrow hehas a verbal agreement with the Warriors.

Our best player left for nothing. Man, I think we're the only team that does this.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Sigh, I expect Mullin to work his *** off this offseason.

Baron
frown.gif

He's done so much for this team. I'm sad that he's gone but I'm kind of mad that he left. I will always remember how he brought the team to theplayoffs. So many memories, but we just have to move on. It looks like we're in the rebuilding mode again.
frown.gif

Eh, for 5 years at 65 mill he can go. I don't trust him to be healthy for 2 more years, let alone 5. It's kinda hard to see what they will do now. Makea run at Maggette since there really isn't anyone that will pay him now? Josh Smith? Igoudala? I just hope they don't drastically over pay for someonesince they have the cap space now. If no one is really available, then they should just sit on the money for now until something worth it comes up. I don'twant a repeat of the Dampier/Foyle fiasco.

Originally Posted by TheProfessorOfPugilism

Eh, for 5 years at 65 mill he can go. I don't trust him to be healthy for 2 more years, let alone 5. It's kinda hard to see what they will do now. Make a run at Maggette since there really isn't anyone that will pay him now? Josh Smith? Igoudala? I just hope they don't drastically over pay for someone since they have the cap space now. If no one is really available, then they should just sit on the money for now until something worth it comes up. I don't want a repeat of the Dampier/Foyle fiasco.
Yeah, I hope we just re-sign Monta/Andris, and maybe go after Josh Smith and a servicable point guard; other than that, we shouldn't try to do toomuch. there are nice FAs available in 2009 and 2010 and we should have cap space to make a serious run at some players.

Well for the younger Warriors fan like me who didn't get to feel the sense of lost and confusion from 93-94, I can now relate...

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

08-09 NBDL WARRIORS LOTTERY TEAM

It ain't THAT bad.
laugh.gif

Warriors ain't starting from scratch, but I don't believe they are a playoff team soon. It all really depends on how fast our young dudes developand what we can acquire in the free agent. At this point, I see alot of ?s as a fan. I just hope Mullin steers the ship right, stick with our guys and pleasedon't let dudes leave for pennies and some changes like we have been doing for so many years.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom